• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Moonbathe [video]

stephie06

I made a Moonbathe tutorial yesterday since it's my favorite collection so far (and it was requested).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uBXN4qY6JY

I'll be making a tutorial on the Smoking Eyes Quad and a one eyeshadow tutorial soon......

DSC06832.jpg

DSC06833.jpg

DSC06836.jpg

DSC06842.jpg

btw any other requests out there? i've got myself a list, but it's running thin
weeping.gif

comments and feedback is appreciated!
clap.gif

nunu

hey! gorgeous tutorial as usual!!!! i always love your looks!

i wanted a tutorial for the smoking eye quads but i see that you are going to do that..so no requests yet hehehe..
thank you for all the awesome FOTD's and tutorials!!

ShexyKristin

I love your stuff! I have a request
smiles.gif
A greeny-blue look? I just got swimming, humid and big t hehe. <3 Maybe a look with some neutral colors with a brighter color, like purple for example, as an accent.
smiles.gif

Shadow

You always do such a fabulous job! Thanks so much for the tut. This color combo is especially striking on you.

XShear

Fantastic! How about a tut from the Gentle Fume quad? Everyone seems to be doing a tut on the Smoking Eyes quad instead.

smiles.gif

Anita

Thanks! You're so cute. I love your tuts because we have a similar eye shape and skin color.

senoraM

gorgeous look!
I love your tut as ever! I'm french and I'm always inspired by your makeups. You are very bright! I like that, and I want an other tut pleaaaaaase! ^^

Aingeal

This is a great tut! Moonbathe was one of my favourite collections, I still don't understand why so many people said they didn't like it.