More Danse pics *fixed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diskordia

don't know if these have been posted already

1294-3.jpg

1294-2.jpg

1294-1.jpg

unfortunately I like the sound of the names more than the colors itself. oh well I think I'll wait till the icon collection

edit: ok I fixed it, I wonder why the pics showed up in my thread but you guys couldn't see it

juli

I know whats up with that? no pics.. not that I haven't seen enough... just want some more of it!
graucho.gif
rofl.gif

laa_cat

If you right click and copy and paste the link, you should be able to see the pics.

***the promo pic kind of creeps me out...

Greta

Wow, that lipstick on the right looks good and the brownish e/s... Does anyone know the name of the colours?

DaizyDeath

im not really likeing much of this collection at all.
the colors seem blah to me ive been dissapointed with almost all the collections this year 2 bad
ssad.gif

flowerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by laa_cat
If you right click and copy and paste the link, you should be able to see the pics.

***the promo pic kind of creeps me out...

I totally agree. Most of the colours they slapped over her face dont even look like they're from the danse collection...it isn't at all avant garde or artistic, it just looks like a five year old did it!

SARAHluvsMAC

the colors are actually very pretty and soft in person, especially the green pigment, its a nice soft seafoam green which is really beautiful and unique

everything doesnt have to be bright and bold to be pretty

i tried on both msf's and although i thought the lighter one looked ashy on my arm on the face as a highlight its gorgeous

there is a pretty lipstick too, dont remember the name, its a frosty pink color but its hot

Diskordia

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAHluvsMAC

I completely agree with you, coz I'm all into neutrals, but these colors are TOO soft for my caspar-white-self
ssad.gif

prinzessin784

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAHluvsMAC

Seriously! Why do people think that??

I think this collection looks beautiful. I love soft colors! I think I'll end up getting a large portion of the shadows and lippies!

jenii

I definitely want that Lightscapade MSF (I plan on getting one for myself, and one for my sister), and maybe the two veluxe pearl e/s.

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diskordia
don't know if these have been posted already

unfortunately I like the sound of the names more than the colors itself. oh well I think I'll wait till the icon collection

edit: ok I fixed it, I wonder why the pics showed up in my thread but you guys couldn't see it

These photos (as well as many others) were originally posted here on 12/06/06.

Click Me for entire thread

Status
Not open for further replies.