More pigments - fake or not? Lots of pics!

Fieeh

Okay, so my friend and me gathered all our pigments together, and checked the guides on this site and others around the internet out to find out if some of our piggies is fakes. And unfortunately, we're pretty sure that a lot of the Pro-ones are, 'cause they have a bit more shiny lid than the ones we know are authentic.
Here's the "pro pigments":
P1020416.jpg

P1020417.jpg

And some more here:
P1020420.jpg

P1020421.jpg

And some of the regulars that we are pretty sure is fake:
P1020415.jpg

And here some of those we're really unsure about (the batch numbers is a bit different printed and so are the typings):
P1020424.jpg

ClareBear86

id say platinum, green brown, deep blue green & chartreuse are def fake, poss white, deep brown, electric coral

im not 100% tho
smiles.gif

Xqueeze_me

Fakes from the pictures so far...

Frosty labels & Shiny lids

Deep Blue Green
Deep Brown
Electric Coral
Grape
Chartreuse
Landscape Green
Burnt Burgundy
Deep Purple
Nocturnal Plum
Platinum
Emerald Green

Labels similar to batch of 8 fake pigments (Dark Soul, Fairylite, Vanilla, Pink Opal, Aire De Blu, Cornflower, Rose and can't remember the other one)
Tan
Vanilla
Dark Soul
Accent Red

If Rocking Orange has a shiny lid, its fake too.

KikiB

That Fuschia looks fake and the reason I say it is because it looks like they spelled it "Fushsia" on the label.

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiB
That Fuschia looks fake and the reason I say it is because it looks like they spelled it "Fushsia" on the label.

Well spotted!

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me
Fakes from the pictures so far...

Frosty labels & Shiny lids

Deep Blue Green
Deep Brown
Electric Coral
Grape
Chartreuse
Landscape Green
Burnt Burgundy
Deep Purple
Nocturnal Plum
Platinum
Emerald Green

Labels similar to batch of 8 fake pigments (Dark Soul, Fairylite, Vanilla, Pink Opal, Aire De Blu, Cornflower, Rose and can't remember the other one)
Tan
Vanilla
Dark Soul
Accent Red

If Rocking Orange has a shiny lid, its fake too.

Add Basic Red to the fake list

If these LE piggies have the matte lids they're probably ok as they have the correct batch codes (although batch codes can be faked
ssad.gif
)
Smoke Signal
Lily White
Shimmertime
Copperclast
Copperized
Entremauve

MACATTAK

Genuine Orange as well. These 3=Genuine Orange, Basic Red, and Nocturnal Plum are pro colors, so they should have a clear label.

Fieeh

Thanks to you all - well we were pretty sure already, that most of the "pro" pigments were fakes, unfortunately
ssad.gif

But it's so hard to be sure nowadays, the fakes are getting better and better :'(
And the worst is probably, that the MAC ladies in the stores in Denmark can't even see the difference!
ssad.gif

panda0410

Ugh, so many fakes.... heres my list - and some I can clearly see in fake jars, forget the bloody pigment....LOL... anyway, here goes -

White - cant believe you gals missed this one
winks.gif

Deep Blue Green
Deep Brown
Basic Red
Polished Ivory
Electric Coral

Chartruese
Landscape Green
Burnt Burgundy
Deep Purple
Genuine Orange
Nocturnal Plum
Platinum
Emerald Green

Tan
Vanilla
Dark Soul ??? query, the colour looks off but thats all I can say about this one
Goldenaire - sorry girl, its in a fake jar
ssad.gif

Rose
Accent Red
Fuschsia...lol.... nice batch number too!

The Rockin Orange is actually OK, right sticker, right stamp, right batch code as well it was 2003 Holidazzle collection and this one ISNT a fake - one of the few that arent
ssad.gif