Most you've spent at mac?

chocoheart

at once? for me it was 120 at the style black collection 5 years ago. I bought all the eyeshadows, a grease paint stick and all the nailpolishes.

honey b

This is bad. But for me it was $320 Canadian on Boxing Day. I bought lots from the Magnetic Nude Collection and then a few permanent items. It seems like a lot but the Canadian prices are always 3-5 dollars more than US plus I pay 13% tax in my province.

thefbomb

This is bad. But for me it was $320 Canadian on Boxing Day. I bought lots from the Magnetic Nude Collection and then a few permanent items. It seems like a lot but the Canadian prices are always 3-5 dollars more than US plus I pay 13% tax in my province.
Ugh I hate that we have to pay like $20 if only it was about $15 like the US

thefbomb

The most Ive spent was about $140 and that was at IMATS in November and ut was basically all permanent stuff

Debbs

I try at times to do my damage in increments at both Nordstroms and Macy's. I have seen the end results and it was not good. I however choose to be delusional as its crazy to really accept. In this case, ignorance is bliss even if it is subconscious ignorance. I will not say it, write it or even believe it. Will leave it at that as many things that I tell myself I cannot afford in reality I can truly afford them if I spend so much on make up. The back up issue was one of my biggest problem and I doing significantly much better in that area now.

BreeMakeupGeek

Considering most of my collection is from MAC & I inherited my mom's MAC addiction & have been purchasing MAC since the clear lipglass crazed days(well my mom purchased for me) but heavy since 2002/2003, my first lipglass was Oyster Girl, mom forbid bright colors & lipstick, Nostalgia, but umm way to much for to even mention, honestly I don't even know, but I went crazy during the Hello Kitty, Dame Edna, Barbie, Heatherette collections
eyelove.gif

beautiijunkii

At one time? I'd say about $220 but I also have a Pro card so I got A LOT of products for the money. I've spent over $800 in a few months before, all on permanent stuff.

Rebellefleur

in one shot.. close to $400... this is back when alice and oliva was out and those summer collections at the bay that had those gift sets with a mineralized blush, msf, mes,mascara and lipgloss .. I purchased all those sets, a few things from the annual summer mineralized collection and from alice and olivia.. needless to say my friend thought I was crazy for spending so much on makeup in one day but I got most of my makeup collection that year :)

matchachoco

I think I spent just over $100 in one go on Baking Beauties, since I got 3 lipsticks and 2 Pearlmattes. I'm more likely to make multiple smaller purchases, but the effect is the same...

kirsten

I spent over $300 the other day. I got 3 Lightful products, exfoliator, mineralize powder, fluidliner, highligher, mascara, eyelash curler. I think that is it? Doesn't seem like a lot. It was all permanent stuff.

Kristin Bacon

In one trip i believe it was either tartan tale or venomous villains i spent a lil over 300 each time. altho ten yrs ago i took my sister to mac and said give her a make over and bought everything they used on her and some stuff for myself and im sure that was more lol. u know how they are if they know your gonna buy whatever they use on you haha.

860CTBeauty

I went a little OD on the Heavenly Creatures and Glamour Daze collections. I averaged well over $200 on each collection. I believe 6 edes, 3 lippies and 3 glosses on GD. 3 mineralized skinfinishes, 2 mineralized blushes, 2 volcanic ash facial scrubs and some lip products (so sad I can't remember the colors at the moment).

sagehen

I can't even remember, but I bought the entire Diana Ross collection. 2 e/s quads, blushes, beauty powders, all the lipsticks and lip glosses. It is still the most I have ever spent.

makeupmaven718

Would it be awful of I say about $800 or more on the hello kitty collections. I bought backups for my backups for my backups

Erica53094

If we are talking a MAC counter or store, about $30-$60. At a CCO, I have spent $65. lol. I haven't spent a lot at one time but I have spent much over the years. I don't really care about that LE stuff. I bought a few things from Hello Kitty but that's it. I never drop $100s at one time on makeup. Oh well.