***Mother Earth look: Fantasy / Facepainting makeup***

user79

I did this look on my YT channel to enter in a contest. The look is inspired by the movie BARAKA. I incorporated elements of the movie into the look: nature, Earth, growth, night & day, organic matter. I also did my hair to go along with the theme.

front-4-t.jpg

front-3-t.jpg

front-2-t.jpg

front-1-t.jpg

side-1-t.jpg

hair-t.jpg

Products:

Mehron Paradise aqua palette in Tropical, Ben Nye Lumiere eyeshadow palette, MAC eyeshadows in Blue Flame, Carbon and Plumage, Ben Nye cake eyeliner in black, MAC Red Enriched lipliner, NYX Chaos round lipstick, MAC Red Romp Lipglass, Obsessive Compulsive red cosmetic glitter, generic brand green cosmetic glitter, Jofrika false lashes, Jofrika white cream face paint, Ben Nye Neutral Set powder, red rhinestones, holographic silver stars, Ben Nye black eyeliner, Maybelline white kohl eyeliner, DUO lash glue

Thanks for looking
smiles.gif

chiquilla_loca

Creative. Theatrical. Luv it & can't stop staring!
and those apples in your hair are too cute!
good luck with the contest!

CatsMeow

Great job! You're such an inspiration - so creative!
Best of luck with the contest!
smiles.gif

PS - How'd you go removing all the face paint?! That stuff looks like it would stick!
smiles.gif

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatsMeow
PS - How'd you go removing all the face paint?! That stuff looks like it would stick!
smiles.gif

I just removed all the glued on stuff and then took a shower and washed my face with cleanser a couple of times. The colourful stuff is water-based and the rest is just makeup. No biggie.
yes.gif

Tahti

You are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I love love love your makeup work so much, you are such an inspiration!!! <3