MOTIVATION!!! [extremely pic heavy]

yur_babeydoll

Here's some motivational pictures for you ladies!
I tried to get various body types: some more thin + some more muscular + etc!
Good Luck + Enjoy!

262fa732.jpg

122761.jpg

7463618f.jpg

a3f079a0.jpg

bodyinspir.jpg

bonnie.jpg

brittany-lee-gm_l2.jpg

Brookburke.jpg

brookburkedd.jpg

brookeburke.jpg

brooke-burke-gm_l1.jpg

brooke-burke-gm_l2.jpg

brookeburkevv.jpg

CarmenElectra103.jpg

CarmenElectra112.jpg

carmen-electra.jpg

eva-longoria-2-gm_l4.jpg

eva-longoria-2-gm_l5.jpg

gallery_photoshoot06_001.jpg

gallery_photoshoot06_002.jpg

gallery_photoshoot06_003.jpg

hometown-hotties-dec-gm_l1.jpg

jessica-alba-2-gm_l8.jpg

jillian_michaels_FHM_hot.jpg

kelly_monaco_5862_12.jpg

kelly-monacoff-gm_l10.jpg

kelly-monaco-gm_l1.jpg

michele-merkin2-gm_l1.jpg

michele-merkin2-gm_l5.jpg

swim06-cinthia-moura-gm_l10.jpg

swim06-mieko-rye-gm_l5.jpg

swim06-mieko-rye-gm_l6.jpg

swim06-mieko-rye-gm_l8.jpg

trishstratus-gm_l1.jpg

aziajs

Interesting. I often find that the biggest inspirational images for me are that of extremely heavy people because it reminds me of where I could end up if I continue an unhealthy lifestyle and where I don't want to be.

There are women whose bodies I really like and would love to have:

Bridget Marquardt - I love that she has a softness to her body but she is still toned. She has a womanly shape and nice curves.
BridgetMarquardt_-0006.jpg

Nicole Scherzinger -
10.jpg

Alyssa Milano -
s8_al14.jpg

Jennifer Love Hewitt
normal_006.jpg

yur_babeydoll

I'm not saying this is what you should want to achieve or want to look exactly like, that would be very unrealistic. But, for me personally taking a look at some of these pictures, more so the more muscular women, motivates me to into the gym and not be lazy because I know if they can do it, I can.

yur_babeydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbelle282
i am trying to lose weight. it sucks. these pictures are kind of freaking me out, though. mostly the lack of hips on these women. as i was scrolling down i kept hoping for hips... i'm not sure if i feel better about my body, or if i feel like eating oreo's. :-/

Alot of those women are big into weight training which really explains the lack of hips one is even a friend of mine so don't let them freak you out losing weight won't make your body look like that. That is due to how they train.

glam8babe

i think most of them look great! they arent too skinny they are curvy, toned and gorgeous much better than looking at nicole richie *PUKE*

thestarsfall

Just as a note: you don't need a personal trainer to get a good body. I mean, they are nice and all...but it is kinda like a shopping buddy really...you can do it on your own, and you can do it with the person...

if you can't afford a trainer then just find someone to be a gym buddy and keep you motivated

and also: Jillian Michaels is HAWT...I want her body...

MsCocoa

Wow Brooke B has a nice figure I never noticed, thanx for posting pics even though I'm slim those stomachs remind me why I need to stick with pilates!

SparklingWaves

I don't have implants, nor do I want them. I am happy with my little uprights. I prefer to use women pictures without them. It's just my preference.

x-ivy

ahhh! some of those girls look sickly thin :S
but i guess some poeple are healthy like that...