MSF questions (Grand duos vs. BBR vs. Sugar Sweet)

allinbee

Hi everyone! I am new here. I would love to hear some opinions (comparisons) from Specktra's MSF experts on the MSFs from the grand duos, bbr and sugar sweet collections. I bought Moonriver and Hot Planet from Grand duos. These are my first MSFs. I really love these and consider getting Loverock, intenso, and grand duo. These are smooth and do not give too much glitters and they are very pigmented which makes it faster to apply. I would like to get one from the BBR collection and one from Sugar Sweet as well because I want to try different textures of MSFs. My questions:
- Can anybody describe the texture of BBR and sugarsweet MSFs in comparison to the grand duos? (glitters, glow, pigmentation, etc.)
- I heard the Blonde doesnt stay all day? Anybody cares to comment on this issue?
- I heard the Sugar Sweet MSFs are too sheer as blush?
- As far as colors/shades go, any similarities between loverock, intenso, grand duo, blonde, redhead, brunette, perfect toppings, refined. If you are to pick 3, which ones would you pick?
I have Tippy, Fun & Games, and both HK beauty powders. Thank you all for your time. I am glad I found Specktra.

erine1881

grand duos are actually blushes, so they are completely different from MSFs. these are meant for the cheek only, and haven't been approved for use on the eyes. they're highly pigmented and have more of a shimmer to them.

BBR and SS MSFs are very silky soft and have a nice shiny glow to them. if you've got lighter skin, you can use brunette as a blush, and even blonde. however, if you've got darker skintone, they're gonna be best used as a cheek/body highlight, or even as a shadow. the ones in these two collections aren't really pigmented enough to be used solely as a blush.

hth.

kittykit

I'm NC35 and I use Brunette as a blush too. I believe Redhead and Blonde will look great on your NC25 skin tone.

blondie711

I am a NW25, blonde/blue eyes. I use the Blonde from BBR everyday and have no problem with the staying power. I use a bronzer (w/ no shimmer) for sculpting, then Blonde w/ a little Stark Naked on the apples of my cheeks. This looks great and lasts all day on my combo skin. HTH!