MSFs possibly being dc'd... even the MAs are unsure!

thewickedstyle

Welcome to MAC Cosmetics Online. One of our Artists will be with you shortly.
Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Jennifer. How may I assist you?
Jodi: Hi I am wondering about the MSF Natural in Medium...is it being discontinued?
Jennifer: Hi Jodi.
Jennifer: Not to my knowledge.
Jodi: It shows the triangle on the web site.
Jodi: It is my favorite!
Jennifer: I really don't know why that would be, to be honest. Sometimes that triangle comes up when something is long term out of stock.
Jennifer: Let me see if I can find any information for you.
Jennifer: Can you hold for a moment?
Jodi: I see, I was hoping it was a glitch. Sure, thank you.
Jennifer: I don't have any indication of it being discontinued on my most recent discontinued list. There is one more thing I can check. Just a moment.
Jodi: Thanks.
Jennifer: This document is going to take a moment to load, I appreciate your patience!
Jodi: No problem, thanks for all your work!
Jennifer: Okay, according to my stock status document, it is shopable, but according to the site, on the MSF Natural page, I just see Dark and Deep Dark. This is interesting, and I'm sorry for the inconclusive information. I'm going to give you contact information for our Global Office so that you can ask them what's going on, because that just doesn't make much sense to me. Just a minute...
Jodi: ok
Jennifer: We kindly request that you contact our experts in our Global Consumer Communications Department who are well-versed in this area and can happily assist. You may contact them via phone at 1-800-387-6707, (choose option #7) between the hours of 9am-5pm (EST) Monday-Thursday and 10am-5pm (EST) Fridays or via email at [email protected].
Jodi: ok, thank you Jennifer.
Jennifer: You're welcome!
Jennifer: Is there anything else I may assist you with today?
Jodi: No that it is all. Thanks again!

I am emailing them right now. I will melt down if it gets chopped
ssad.gif

redambition

hmmm.

the MAC AU site doesn't have any triangles next to them, but the description says "limited edition".

i will also be very sad if they discontinue these. i think the natural MSFs are great!

cinnybuns

aren't MSF's Baked? and aren't baked items usually take longer to produce than pressed items?

If Mac does bake the MSF's it might be taking a bit longer to output the product. *crosses fingers* I haven't had time to check it out, but I'm interested

eulchen

im light, so medium disconned wouldnt hurt me, but please dont let them even think about disconning any of them...
ssad.gif

KTB

Argh!!! That is so crappy since I finally found a powder that works nicely on me without being cakey
ssad.gif

scarletmaeve

Bummer. It looks like they really did discontinue it. I had a MAC chat regarding this issue too and the rep told me that it was not being discontinued- but I just looked and its not on the website any more.

Here's a copy of my chat:

General Info
Chat start time Oct 24, 2007 1:38:34 PM ESTChat end time Oct 24, 2007 1:44:34 PM ESTDuration (actual chatting time) 00:06:00Operator Stacey

Chat Transcript
info: Welcome to MAC Cosmetics Online. One of our Artists will be with you shortly.
info: Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Stacey. How may I assist you?
Anna: Hi Stacey.. I'm a little bummed because it looks like the Mineralize skin finish Natural medium is being discontinued
Stacey:[SIZE=+0] Hi Anna. Let me check....[/SIZE]
Anna: Thank you
Stacey:[SIZE=+0] Oh, it does look like that on the site. Can you hold for a moment while I check somewhere else to be sure?[/SIZE]
Anna: no problem
Stacey:[SIZE=+0] Thanks[/SIZE]
Stacey:[SIZE=+0] It is still listed as an ongoing product. Likely that is just a glitch on the site. I will let our web department know.[/SIZE]
Anna: oh thank you so much. You've made me and so many others happy. This is the best face powder ever!
Stacey:[SIZE=+0] I love it too![/SIZE]
Anna: Thank you for your time
winks.gif