MUA Accusations:(

claudia510

Everyone on Makeupalley sorry if its getting a little old but I have to vent..
So I just turned 17 and I decided to post my first FOTD picture of myself Saturday. Next morning I checked my post and girls were accusing me of having breast implants and I defended myself and ppl were telling me that if they are real I didn't have to get mad but its just upsetting b/c it is my body. I know that but its insane especially because I don't even think that surgeons would even perform surgeries on 16/17 yr olds.. And not only that but my parents have taught me to value myself and they've worked hard, literally to get me where I'm at for me to waste money on "enhancing my body" after all their work to use that money on that its ridiculous. I'm not saying its wrong and I have no problem what so ever with surgery but I did post that pic for my makeup to for people to start making false accusations about my body.. thanks ladies for letting me have my moment
sigh.gif

M.A.C. head.

They have issues and they're using the internet to take them out on you. That's about all.

It's a make up forum anyways, so why are they so preoccupied with your mittens?

TISH1124

#1 what you do with your body is your business and #2 If it was the FOTD forum I don't see why they felt the need to even comment on anything from the chin down unless you asked them too. Don't worry about it they were probably just jealous or had nothing better to say or do with their Saturday. If you post again just make sure to state CC's welcomed on Make Up Application Only

Solace

Ugh. I saw that thread.

You're more mature than that. Just try to ignore them. They're jealous because 1. you're prettier, and 2. your hooters are bigger than their own.
winks.gif

SkylarV217

Some of the threads can be rather catty and rude... I try to avoid them b/c i can't stand to see things like this.... People get online and cut other people down b/c they feel bad about themselves. Don't let it get to you...

P.S.- I hope the experience there doesn't keep you from posting your FOTD's here =D

Nox

What do your biddies have to do with the makeup application on your face??? Why did they feel invited to inspect your rack anyway? That is the type of pack mentality I do not like. I understand if the boobage was displayed prominently that might cause some people to stop and admire (or make some other comment... not that I agree with superfluous comments like that at all), but if the thread was about your FOTD, then they should stick to that and keep it moving.

florabundance

They need to sit their jealous selves down - you have something they want. I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of a response
nonono.gif

User49

Dust it off your shoulders, you don't need to waste your time worrying about what some girl on a website who doesn't even know you thinks
winks.gif

xxManBeaterxx

Jealous. jealous. jealous... But if you think of it this way, you must look really beautiful if people have to ask you if you've been enhanced by surgery... But just also know that even though im not sure what the heck those girls were doing commenting on your breast on a make up site, people are just curious, rude.. but curious...

Keep your chin up!! and happy birthday xD

YvetteJeannine

And you know what...So WHAT if you even DID have breast implants..Like they're not totally common these days, anyway! It's probably just that you're new, and girls can really be ROTTEN, so they feel like they can gang on you. Don't bother defending yourself..all that will do is tell them that they 'got ya'..(maybe it's too late for that, but if it ever happens again, don't worry about it). It's not their business anyway. Stick with Specktra. The women here are always very nice AND supportive..and if anyone ever DID do that on Spcktra (which wouldn't be likely), they'd be thrown off..exactly what should happen to somebody nasty like that...You'll get tons of support, tips and encouragement here..Stay here..we love ya!

Malena

I agree with everything posted above
yes.gif

Post here & forget what those MUA members said!
They should stick to comments about your make up not about your boobs...!

Beauty Mark

Even if you have breast implants, that isn't really something to insult someone on.

People are mean. You just have learn not to engage in conversations with people like that.

ClaireAvril

why do you care?
If anyone has anything horrible to say about you they are just jealous. That is what girls do.. that is how they make themselves feel better.
I would have gone with it.. told them my rich 35 year old sugar daddy bought them for me.

reesesilverstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireAvril
why do you care?
If anyone has anything horrible to say about you they are just jealous. That is what girls do.. that is how they make themselves feel better.
I would have gone with it.. told them my rich 35 year old sugar daddy bought them for me.

LMAO!!! But I agree! Sarcasm without bounds!

Malena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireAvril
why do you care?

th_LMAO.gif
That´s a great idea! But make him 10 years older, 45 sounds even better
cutey.gif

YvetteJeannine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
...why would a FOTD picture even involve your breasts?

Lots of times people take FOTD pics that show below the neck; for whatever reason, their boobs just happen to 'show up' in the pic..I've seen it here on SPECKTRA plenty of times..But, that's not really the issue anyhow
winks.gif