MUFE aqua cream. #19 Vibrant Purple MIA

lilibat

So I can get the other shades I want through sephora but they don't have the #19 Vibrant Purple that was in the swatch thread. Any idea where I can get this shade?

purrtykitty

I'm sure you can call the MUFE boutique in NYC and have them ship it to you. Otherwise, one of the ladies here might be able to CP it.

Krasevayadancer

They don't! I got the purple a few days after they launched the collection, but then they pulled it less than a week later. I am actually really lucky in that I got it at all!

Ingenue

What the... they pulled it? I was going to say that it HAS to be available in the US because I got it in March. But they pulled it? Makes no sense.

lilibat

yeah, I can't find it on any UK sites either. I really wanted to get several of them, but without the 19 I can't do my colours properly so I guess I won't bother with any of them.

genduk26

i got it in March... now i don't want to use it a lot because it's a special edition to me.
sneaky.gif

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by genduk26
i got it in March... now i don't want to use it a lot because it's a special edition to me.
sneaky.gif

I'm kinda jealous. At the time it came out, I was purpled out
lol.gif
. I was on such a purple high that I crashed. At least I have a kick ass purple Mac shadestick from the Dsquared collection.

When I was at the boutique yesterday, I asked about the purple aqua cream and she said they won't be getting it any time soon, if ever again. That sucks, but what can ya do? I want #21, that wicked teal color. It's unbelievable in person.

genduk26

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
I'm kinda jealous. At the time it came out, I was purpled out
lol.gif
. I was on such a purple high that I crashed. At least I have a kick ass purple Mac shadestick from the Dsquared collection.

When I was at the boutique yesterday, I asked about the purple aqua cream and she said they won't be getting it any time soon, if ever again. That sucks, but what can ya do? I want #21, that wicked teal color. It's unbelievable in person.

#21 is
th_drool.gif
i will get it & #1 @ imats. i changed the name Anthracite as "Shontay Cream"
th_wink3.gif
i hope someday USA will approve #19.

purrtykitty

That is just so stupidly lame!! The FDA doesn't even do their job right!! They're so concerned about the safety of a cosmetic, even though is approved for use in Europe, but they'll approve any old drug with a minutiae of evidence that it helps erectile dysfunction. WTF?!?!

shontay07108

Quote:
#21 is
th_drool.gif
i will get it & #1 @ imats. i changed the name Anthracite as "Shontay Cream"
th_wink3.gif
i hope someday USA will approve #19.

Shontay's Cream
lol.gif
. Awesome. I do love that one. I need to wear it again soon. I've only worn it as a liner, but I need to put it all over the lid. It's so awesome.

LMD84

i have found a uk site that stocks these! so later this week i think i shall make a purchase of this #19 and also #20 and #22
smiles.gif
i'm excited!

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i have found a uk site that stocks these! so later this week i think i shall make a purchase of this #19 and also #20 and #22
smiles.gif
i'm excited!

whats the site lou?

LMD84

Quote:
^^^ Hi Lou, i'm sure you will love #19. it will look gorgeous on you.
yes.gif

thanks hun
th_kiss.gif

and yes that is the site!
smiles.gif

Vixxan

I just tried to order this product from the MUFE boutique in NY and was told that this item is no longer for sale in the US. I was told that I can buy it in Canada. I was really looking forward to getting this.
ssad.gif