MUFE Boutiques

slick

Anyone know what range of products the MUFE boutiques (the few that are in Sephora) carry? I am assuming a wider range of color products, but was wondering more about brushes, empty palettes, etc.

shontay07108

They carry the same empty palette as the one available online. As for brushes, they have just about, if not all the brushes from Mufe. I hope they become available online soon.

shontay07108

I've only ever seen the 10 pan palette. The actual Mufe boutique in Soho, separate from Sephora carries 4 and 6 pan palettes, I believe. I've seen them and I think they hold either 4 and/or 6.

slick

FYI, the MUFE Boutique inside the Sephora at the Venetian hotel in Vegas only had the 10 pan eye/cheek palette and the 5 and 15 pan lip palettes. They seemed to carry everything else however - brushes, special effects makeup, cake foundation, color sticks, etc. in case anyone is wondering!

sss215

FYI, the MUFE Boutique inside the Sephora at the Venetian hotel in Vegas only had the 10 pan eye/cheek palette and the 5 and 15 pan lip palettes. They seemed to carry everything else however - brushes, special effects makeup, cake foundation, color sticks, etc. in case anyone is wondering!

they probably won't carry everything that MUFE has to offer. The NYC boutique has everything.

xKiKix

i am so excited that i'm gonna be going to nyc again and believe me, i will be definitely be hitting up this boutique. :)