MUFE hd primer microperfecting primer?

tana2210

Has anyone in Australia tried this? Im in adelaide so I am goingto ring media makeup tommorow to see if they stock it otherwise im going to have to source it another way.
(any ideas on how to get MUFE other than media makeup would be much appreciated!!)
I am interested in the green based primer as I get reallllllllllllllllllly bad rosey cheeks!!
ssad.gif

Thanks

Septemba

I really want the HD Primer, too! I want the blue toned one. I wish MM would stock it plus more shades of F&B.
ssad.gif

All I can suggest is organizing a CP on here, hope you get some other ideas too though cos I'd love to save on that postage!

sambibabe

I have both green and blue one.. Did you guys do the HD primer shade finder on MUFE site? First, I bought the green one (have redness too), but MUFE site suggested the blue one for me and it indeed works better! Media Makeup doesn't have this.. I got the green one from ebay and the blue one from Singapore.. Your best bet is CP from Sephora.

tana2210

are there smashbox stockists in australia? they also have a green primer, maye i could try this?

and i did do the MUFE colour choosy thing im reallllly pale lol so still came up with green

sambibabe

Good luck Septemba! I have been wanting to get the blue one for ages and lucky my friend sent it to me for Christmas present. Last year, I even emailed Media Makeup to see if they were going to stock it in near future, but they kept suggesting something else..

Yes, the blue one brightens your face and helps with redness too. It is quite runny though, compare to other primers.. I think Zuza stocks Smashbox primers, but not sure if they stock green one. I have the 'light' version and it works okay.

Septemba

Thanks, sambi!
heart.gif

Yeah, I emailed Media Makeup to see if they could order in my shade of F&B, they said they could try but there was no guarantee!
ssad.gif
I'm grateful we have them for the other MUFE stuff, though. They've been great with sending samples when I was interested in the HD foundie.

rockin26

This is all another language to me and its not fair! I want to try MUFE but I can't buy something without seeing it in person first....

myystiqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin26
This is all another language to me and its not fair! I want to try MUFE but I can't buy something without seeing it in person first....

same here..... i should have gone to MUFE counter in indonesia on myy last holiday and play around with them.....
ssad.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by myystiqueen
same here..... i should have gone to MUFE counter in indonesia on myy last holiday and play around with them.....
ssad.gif

Now don't make me say this to you mystiqueen, but I TOLD YOU SO!
greengrin.gif

myystiqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
Now don't make me say this to you mystiqueen, but I TOLD YOU SO!
greengrin.gif

th_roll1.gif

yea well... i can't really say anything... >.<

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin26
Quick think up an excuse of why I need to go to Adelaide??!!

Media Makeup don't have HD primer?
tong.gif
Oh that's the excuse why you DON'T need to go to Adelaide.. lol You need to go and see MrsMay and CatsMeow!

rockin26

That would be cool but also bad, I think with the 2 of them there I'd buy up half of MAC & MUFE!

simplyenchantin

Inglot have awesome new tweezers! and I got a $4 nail file that actually works on my acryllics, I was so excited! More <3 to Inglot!!!

myystiqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Septemba
Ooh good news, girls! I found two suppliers in the UK who ship MUFE to Aus.
th_DANCE.gif

Makeup artists provisions
^ You can order straight through the site.

&

Professional TV, Film & Editorial Makeup Supplies London
^ Only take phone/fax orders but thought I'd put that out there too.

Sooo happy!
th_DANCE.gif

THANKS for the link, septemba...

now.... i really need sambi, the enabler
th_LMAO.gif
, to tell me which foundation i should get?? is it the award-winning HD or face&body or mat velvet+??
and is the concealer worth to get??

sometimes i just don't wanna risk getting foundation and concealer online without knowing that it will match myy skin... but... uurgghh...

sambibabe

Way to go Septemba! I thought shipping from UK is very expensive? I was going to order UD 24/7 liner, but the shipping was just way too much..

myystiqueen, didn't you buy a foundation last week? LOL.. Depends on your skin.. Mat Velvet + for oily, but I still get shiny nose with it.. Face & Body did nothing for me, but I read many good reviews, so it could be just me.. HD foundation works better with other HD products though, such as HD primer and HD powder, IMO..

You can ask for foundation samples from Media Makeup.. But before you do that, check out 'foundation color match' thing on Sephora site, so you will have an idea which shade you might need to ask for.