Musiq Concert

yummy411

well... this is the makeup I did to go see Musiq Soulchild tonite...
1338993121_9a78575d36.jpg

1338992333_f7f940b9e4.jpg

1339875924_9a4d8f9d53.jpg

1339878442_9d5097b562.jpg

1338990341_beaaf26630.jpg

He makes the best love songs! I'll def have to play one or two at my wedding (if i have ever have one!)

face- mac face primer, msf natural medium dark powder
cheeks-sincere blush, clinique shimmering tones powder, a touch of other worldly blush
eyes-saddle (lid), i had saturnal in the crease, but decided entremauve looked better and covered it up... entremauve pigment (crease, outer v, and to line bottom lid) and milani silver bullet e/s (inner and outer corners), mystery eye khol to line (my fav right now), styli style bronze liner (water rim), loreal voluminous carbon black mascara, select coverup to prep eyes, clinique shimmering tones as highlight, covergirl queen collection creme foundation to conceal under eyes, and cork e/s in brows
lips- at the beginning of the nite i wore soothing beige lip conditioner and lancomes truffle lipstick with a little crescent gloss, but by the time these pics were taken i touched up with taupe notch l/g

thanks for looking
wavey.gif

yummy411

aww thanks guys! i had a great time... i don't think the venue where he performed suited his one man show, but i love him all the same!

thanks for the hat comments.. i love the hat too LOL so if it shows up in any more fotd's .. that's why LOLLOOL

yummy411

thanx glittergoddess for fixing the pics=) i didn't know why they showed up going straight across at first.. maybe i didn't hit return/enter before posting the next pic