must be the moon

antirazor

so here's a little story for you. one day I had been contemplating applying at mac for a while. I had only been doing my makeup for about 9 months but I felt that I had improved a great deal. and had been consistently getting thanked for my FOTDs. and had done another person's makeup twice and was twice happy with the results... so I decided that I might just do it today... if I liked how my makeup turned out. so I decided to go for an... edgy classic look. and I went to slave away in the bathroom.

tada!
DSCN4448.jpg

DSCN4447.jpg

I wasn't so sure about it.

DSCN4449.jpg

in the end, I found myself visibly displeased.

but having changed my shirt...
DSCN4450.jpg

I felt the situation improved.

and sassiness ensued.
DSCN4452.jpg

DSCN4453.jpg

I'm not sure if my counter is hiring right now. I picked up the application and filled it out anyhow. but I don't think the manager is there today... so I kind of don't want to take it back yet.

natural light sans flash.
DSCN4466.jpg

DSCN4461.jpg

DSCN4462.jpg

EYES. udpp. blacktrack fluidline llama e/s. rio de rosa e/s. beautyburst e/s. shroom e/s. fascinating kohl. pro long lash mascara.
FACE. studio finish concealer. natural msf. prism blush. pearl blossom beauty powder. lightscapade msf.
LIPS. brick liner. beige-ing s/s. dubonnet lipstick. bronze ccb. pure vanity lipglass.
BROWS. spiked pencil. charcoal/maple brow shader. clear brow set.

I really like how the liner turned out.

also. the new !!! album is most enjoyable.

Mien

This looks so great, amazing how different it looks with a different shirt
smiles.gif
I love this liner as well!!

MISSJESS2003

you look really pretty and really classy.
clap.gif
i love the red lipstick. i so wish i could pull that off..... Just a quick question where did you use beauty marked????????????
hmm.gif

faifai

Beautiful, that grey shirt really makes the colors pop!

If I may make a suggestion, I would apply some more lipliner to the bottom of your lower lip, because the color is bleeding/feathering a bit.

antirazor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSJESS2003
you look really pretty and really classy.
clap.gif
i love the red lipstick. i so wish i could pull that off..... Just a quick question where did you use beauty marked????????????
hmm.gif

XD oh gosh. I didn't used beauty marked at all. thanks for catching that. it was actually beautyburst from the barbie collection.

and thanks everybody. I don't know that I would ever really wear this look out on my own. I felt silly running some errands beforehand. I usually go much lighter on the eyes with red lips, but I figured I should do something extra to apply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faifai
Beautiful, that grey shirt really makes the colors pop!

If I may make a suggestion, I would apply some more lipliner to the bottom of your lower lip, because the color is bleeding/feathering a bit.

this is genius! I have been perfecting my red lip technique but couldn't keep the bottom of that lip from feathering. and that is so simple... I will definitely try it next time.

squirlymoo

You are fantastic. Seriously. You look outstanding. I think I need to go buy everything you used on your lips because that is hot.

EmbalmerBabe

Smokin job on the liner hun, you are so beautiful. I love that straight face shot of you before the close up eye pics. Who is that guy in your avatar, and do you have any tips on how you apply your blacktrack so rediculously badass and flawless?
oh.gif
)