Must have MAC neutrals...

nilt1aK

Hi, everyone! I'm looking to expand my neutral MAC shadows. Creams/ivories/bronzes/browns/coppers, the whole she-bang.

What are your favorite MAC neutrals?

Thank you!
thmbup.gif

NicksWifey

Ok I'm a total neutral skank. Here's my list of favorites:

Shroom
Phloof!
Retrospeck
Vanilla
Nylon (this is like Phloof!, has a frosty tone but it's perfect for me for highlighting)
Next to Nothing (this e/s is an LE product, but they sometimes release it in eyeshadow quads. It's definitely a must have!)
Bronze
Woodwinked
All That Glitters
Satin Taupe
Honeylust

I realize that a lot of my neutral favs have shimmer to them, but to me, the above is what I need to pull off a perfect neutral eye. I love neutral looks and to me, the above colors are my favorites, hands down
smiles.gif

YvetteJeannine

• All That Glitters
  • Mythology
  • Honesty
  • Honey Lust*
  • Antiqued*
  • Tempting*
  • Bronze*
  • Amber Lights
  • Woodwinked
  • Nylon
  • Satin Taupe*

ALL of these are great, wonderful, fantastic shadows...BUT the ones that (in my opinion) are cannot-live-without MAC shadows are *asterisked*. Hopefully this will help you pick some great stuff!!

PS: Although I know Coppering isn't technically a neutral (I guess mayyybe it could be considered neutral-ish, though), I would reaaaaly reccomend this one..It's fantastic..And, it's a Veluxe Pearl...and VP's are the cat's meow..SO blendable and creamy!!!

Dani California

Ohhh I love neutrals!!
greengrin.gif
I'm definitely going to expand on the ones I have, however, my faves:

Naked Lunch
All that glitters
Jest

Then some others that I like and have:
Satin taupe
woodwinked
femme fi
sumptous olive - not technically a neutral but great with other neutrals
goldmine

I need more neutrals!!
greengrin.gif

FiestyFemme

Neutrals are my first love, and I think I'll always be a sucker for anything neutral and shimmery. My faves:

Vanilla
Phloof!
Shroom
Nylon
Satin Taupe
Bronze
Tempting
Woodwinked
Jest
Mulch
Embark

nunu

ricepaper, shroom, vanilla, nylon, satin taupe, bronze, cork, all that glitters and woodwinked!

Leilani78

I love neutrals!

Here's my picks:
Woodwinked
Satin Taupe
Sable
All That Glitters
Shroom
Vanilla Pigment
Tan Pigment
Brun

Sanayhs

I'm not much of one for neutrals - at all - but I'm quite fond of woodwinked, sable, all that glitters and blanc type.

mochajavalatte

Shroom, Kid (or Texture depending on your eye color~Texture if they're blue) Haux, Satin Taupe, Naked Lunch, Espresso (to do a neutral smoky eye)