• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

My 1st TUT : Red and black arabian like eyes

pladies

It's my first try at doing a tutorial. I never figured out it was actually so hard.... Hard to handle the camera to take photos.... I did my best thank you in advancefor your comments !

So will we do this Look:

pic_17.jpg

The colors pop out more in reality, especially the black that look greyish in the pic but never mind
th_wink3.gif

The Tools of The Trade !!!!

pic_01.jpg

FACE
- Chanel Mat Lumiere Foundation in 20
- Yves saint laurent semi-loose powder in 6
- Nivea stick concealor in 8 nude (I only use it as a base for eye makeup, but I have no more of my usual concealor
cry.gif
)
- Chanel brow pencil
- Bourjois blush

EYES
- Nivea stick concealor in 8 nude
- e/s palette claire's, very cheap eyeshadows. Don't know if it exists in your country.
- e/s white Bourjois
- e/s black Bourjois (I have put the paintpot blackground of MAC in the photo by mistake
tong.gif
Sorry, I have made this pic in a hurry after I did the makeup, so...)
- Lancome Artliner in black
- Black khol by maybelline
- Voluminous mascara L'oreal

I have put in the pic a lipstick that I actually won't wear in the tut, because my son was calling behind me at the end, so I have skip the step lol

pic_02.jpg

BRUSHES
- Yves saint laurent little brush that actually goes with the powder
- sephora platinium 42
- sephora platinium 15
- sephora 22, for blending or applying
- sephora 21, for blending or applying

Let's go for the big thang !

Moisturized face, no makeup.
pic_03.jpg

It may be weird but I start my makeup by doing the eyes a bit, not completely though.
So first step, I apply my concealor stick as a base, to erase, natural eye color, and undesired shadows.
pic_04.jpg

Then I start applying the red e/s with my 15 sephora brush very lightly on the crease. The secret to apply colors like red is to go little by little.
pic_05.jpg

I take my 22 brush, and I blend a bit everything.
pic_06.jpg

I apply black in the outer corner of my eye with my 15 brush. And a little halfway of the thin crease.
pic_07.jpg

Apply white e/s on brow bone and in the inner corner of the eye.
Done ! I have finished with the eyes for the moment. I will reapply some color afterwards.
pic_08.jpg

Take off the dust under your eyes, clean with coton bud or q-tips.
And do the foundation !
I apply it by dots, and blend everything with my fingers.
pic_09.jpg

Done.
pic_10.jpg

Apply your concealor everywhere needed. and dab gently with your fingers.
Set with powder !
pic_11.jpg

Fill in your brows. I am in love with the chanel pencil. Good texture, perfect color, and it has a brush on the other side !
pic_12.jpg

Do a nice wing with your eyeliner !
pic_13.jpg

Other view of the eyeliner, I have practiced a LOT !
lol.gif

pic_14.jpg

Now take your brush again, intensify the colors by dabbing so you do not put dust everywhere !
And some colors on your lower lashlines.
pic_15.jpg

Color your waterline with khol. Apply mascara !
pic_16.jpg

Apply your blush on your cheeks by doing a fishy face
lol.gif

pic_18.jpg

TADA !!!!!
pic_19.jpg

Thank you for reading !!!

Hope you have fun reading as much as I made making this TUT
greengrin.gif

**Note: I really need a lash curler
lol.gif

pladies

Thank you Ladies !!!!!
winkiss.gif

My eyeliner is the Lancome Artliner, it's an awesome product and easy to handle !

BarbaraM

trop bien ce tuto!!!
très jolie maquillage...
je crois que je t reconnus...( de par ton coup de pro du liner...)
tu es inscrite sur BT nan?
bon bref toutes mes felicitations pour ce tuto bien didactique!

pladies

Thank you again !!!
cutey.gif

ChocolateGoddes>> Yes, for their prices claire's cosmetics are rather nice. For the palette I use in this tut, some colors are more pigmented and nicer to apply than others. Greens, red and pink are good, but the purple one is rather light even when you try to put a lot of it. But I wanted to try a cheap color eyepalette before buying anything else. To see if I could do something with colors !

BarbaraM>> Oui, je suis inscrite sur BT avec le même pseudo !