My $2,000+ haul!!!

mzcelaneous

Ok, ok...so it's not MAC or cosmetics for that matter, but I'm so excited that I just had to share. Some of ya'll know that I have an itch for photography. Well, I took the plunge and jumped from a Point & Shoot camera to a dSLR!

294169414_bc48bb12b3.jpg

294169416_ec23650a19.jpg

I recently accquired this bad boy that came with a 18-135mm kit lens and seperately purchased a UV filter (on the lens) and a 2 GB memory card (in the camera). Also bought a speedlight (an external flash, which makes a WORLD of a difference)

294166351_b239b584d7.jpg

AND.....
A remote (for tripod use and self-portraits)
Camera bag
50mm f/1.8D AF lens
A lightsphereII (diffuser)
All of which are in transit and should be on their way to my house right now
greengrin.gif

Sorry to bore those who aren't gadget/photography geeks like me, but I'm just beyond thrilled!
eyelove.gif

lovalotz

Oh nice!
I was expecting some serious MAC pics..but this is equally amazing!
Sigh..i'll have to wait until boxing day to pick up a new camera.
Congrats though!

MacVirgin

wow!! look at that!!
clap.gif

* i bought a new one to, mine doesn't have a big ass lens like your offcourse lol
cutey.gif
... but i love it anyway
cheerleader.gif

MAC_ATTACK

Congrats!

Congrats on your new toy! I just got a Rebel XTi and am having so much fun with it! It's a lot to learn. I purchased some books and am doing lots of reading! You have so much more creative control with a DSLR!
clap.gif

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_ATTACK
You have so much more creative control with a DSLR!
clap.gif

That's exactly why I purchased it. Better quality of photos, much much more creativity with interchangable lens and all. I'm way too excited
smiles.gif

Oh & Christine....gurl, you do my make-up and I'll take your pics heh.

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
Ok, ok...so it's not MAC or cosmetics for that matter, but I'm so excited that I just had to share. Some of ya'll know that I have an itch for photography. Well, I took the plunge and jumped from a Point & Shoot camera to a dSLR!

294169414_bc48bb12b3.jpg

294169416_ec23650a19.jpg

I recently accquired this bad boy that came with a 18-135mm kit lens and seperately purchased a UV filter (on the lens) and a 2 GB memory card (in the camera). Also bought a speedlight (an external flash, which makes a WORLD of a difference)

294166351_b239b584d7.jpg

AND.....
A remote (for tripod use and self-portraits)
Camera bag
50mm f/1.8D AF lens
A lightsphereII (diffuser)
All of which are in transit and should be on their way to my house right now
greengrin.gif

Sorry to bore those who aren't gadget/photography geeks like me, but I'm just beyond thrilled!
eyelove.gif

Niiiiiice!!

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
That's exactly why I purchased it. Better quality of photos, much much more creativity with interchangable lens and all. I'm way too excited
smiles.gif

Oh & Christine....gurl, you do my make-up and I'll take your pics heh.

hahaha Any day of the week hun
smiles.gif

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJUDYx
same here..great haul! you must show us some of your photographs!!

You can find those on my flickr site. That link is found in my signature
winks.gif

xJUDYx

i love them! ..got little hungry when i waslooking at the food! hah your little girls is ohhhh sooo cute with her little tiny vans!!