My 2nd CCO Haul!!

GlamQueen21

Hey guys! I went to the San Marcos CCO today and I had a blast!!!! I saw some stuff that I was eyeing on for awhile!! I saw some stuff that everyone was talking about and what I ended up is:

Misfortune Pearlglide Liner
Iris Accents Sparkle Liner
Jardin Aires Pigment
Heatherette Trio 2
Smooth Harmony Beauty Powder
Merrily Mineralize Blush
Lotusland Starflash Eyeshadow
Reflects Blackend Red (my sister let me have it since it looks so pretty. It looks like a pigment than a reflects once you open it)

I will have pics of my haul soon!

hawaii02

I thought about getting Miss Fortune when it was out but passed. Enjoy it!!
smiles.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyJ
Great haul!!! What things did you see there? I might go there soon.

They had some great stuff like Magnetic Fields e/s, Evening Aura e/s, Warming Trend e/s, Gulf Stream e/s, So Scarlet l/s, Cult Fave l/g, and such! I almost got Gulf Stream, Evening Aura, Warming Trend and Top Hat e/s but I may go back next time for them!

littletidbit30

Great haul. I just wanted to add that the San Marcos Outlet mall just got a Bare Escentuals outlet as well. It is the first outlet from BE.

sinergy

Quote:
Originally Posted by littletidbit30
Great haul. I just wanted to add that the San Marcos Outlet mall just got a Bare Escentuals outlet as well. It is the first outlet from BE.

thanks for the info..im vacationing right now near san marcos and if i dont go to the outlets today ill go tomorrow. time to stock up on mac and BE!
lol.gif