My $79 (AUD) Makeup Corner.

Lyssah

Hi All,

This is my $79 make up corner where I can now be a makeup fiend in peace.

I keep all my makeup in my traincase, so I just pull out what I need at sit down and get to work
smiles.gif

dsc447901.jpg

The table was $19.95, Each lamp was $11.99, Mirror $19.95 and pillow $6.99 (then I also had to pay for the bulbs for the lamps! :p)

I'm short so this is perfect for me
smiles.gif

tangledrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmezza
It looks great! I don't usually like to sit down to apply makeup though - is it just me?
smiles.gif

Not only do I sit down to do my makeup, I have a whole routine! I sit on the lounge with my train case fully extended, my brush roll open beside me, a coffee and cig (yeah I know) at hand when I need it, a spotlight on my face and an episode of something playing on the tv. Everything in reach and organised. Some girls like to soak in the bath, I like to take my time and do my makeup. Mind you, I only wear makeup for special outings, so its worth the effort.

nmezza

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangledrose
Not only do I sit down to do my makeup, I have a whole routine! (...) Mind you, I only wear makeup for special outings, so its worth the effort.

Anything that makes you happy is worth the effort! I don't use a lot of makeup every day either and putting a full face on is a special occasion for me as well.
smiles.gif

vintageroses

oh myyy so pretty & cosyyy! I'm gonna be setting up my makeup section when i move back home/into a more permanent place in aug!!! I'm in collage now & living in a rented place! hahah i'm so excited!!!

Lyssah

Quote:
Originally Posted by makababy
I have that mirror ! Isn't it beautiful ?

Best mirror ever! and cheap too!
yes.gif

Latest posts