My baby, a new walker and talker! (Pic heavyish)

Ms.Amaranthine

My daughter, Avalon, has just started walking and I want to share the news with anybody that will listen! She waddles like a penguin, which I find endearing. Let's hope she grows out of that by the time she goes to school though!

DSCI0296.jpg

And just because she's so beautiful..

___prettyavalonsm.jpg

___prettyavalonsm2.jpg

Also, she's started talking. She says a handful of words now. She's decided that repeating "sit!" instead of actually doing it is hilarious. She's a flirt and stares down anybody that walks by her in a store. I get told all the time that I should get her into modeling.. but I don't know how to or if it's even ethical. If anybody has any tips on that, do share!

lanise1328

Man that is what I call "the sweet stage" I so miss this stage with my 3 year daughter. LOL. Your baby looks too cute! Her eyes are so pretty.

marreyes38

OMG she's sucha cutie...you really should get her into modeling im sure she would do great...i love her eyes and her hair...im so jealous. =[

glam8babe

OMG HOW CUTE!!! shes absolutly gorgeous, you should really get her into modelling.. i think she would be sooo cute lol

M.A.C*Attack

shes beautiful !!!!... as for the modeling go for it i did with my daughter through hawaiian tropics and as soon as she wanted to stop we did and now she wants to go back and i started her out at 2 and she stopped at 4 shes 10 now and wants to go for it again... so as long as u dont get all crazy about it u should be fine.....

Briar

Awwwwwww!!! She's precious. Don't worry about the waddling, my son was so hilarious with his little waddle, but they do eventually grow out of it.
This was my favorite age with my son, he was so fun!