My beloved ~two+ months old collection (pic heavy!)

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDontKnowMomo
Nice collection.
... And pink deer head candle holder xD

This is cute isn't it?
lol.gif

I was wondering why nobody mentioned it before because it makes me smile every time I look at it.

LilyD0m

geeez! ur collection it's soooooo amazing! im going to order some stuff from Mac today, and im so excited because, as u said, im going to loose my Mac's Virginity!
pompom.gif
th_happy1.gif

I want to get those MSF's sooo baaaad!!!
msf_addict.gif

Great collection!

Frae

I am in awe. Thanks for sharing that with us. I was introduced to Mac on 11/8/08 and I've been acquiring it at a great rate with greater guilt. You've made me feel better knowing I'm not alone in my new obsession.

trinity27109

Two months! I can only imagine what this beautiful collection will look like at the 6 month mark!

You are an inspiration....
th_worship.gif

coachkitten

What a lovely collection! I can't believe that you have all of that in TWO months!! I can't imagine what your collection will look like next year!

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
What a lovely collection! I can't believe that you have all of that in TWO months!! I can't imagine what your collection will look like next year!

Thank you!
smiles.gif

In five days it will be three months that I visited a MAC store for the first time and I probably will celebrate it with a glass of wine.
th_DANCE.gif

capmorlovesmac

Dankeschön!
smiles.gif

Thank you all!
I love the pink deer candlestick so much! My local optician had this last christmas as his shopwindow decoration and I asked if he would sell them after the holidays and he did!
th_e2cloud9.gif

Luckily they still have some left because they have this decoration again this year and it makes me smile every time I pass them.
heart.gif