My best haul- hubby got me MAC for our anniversary

thewickedstyle

This is Martha Ann C--- (yes my husband gave her a full name), otherwise known as MAC!

mac.jpg

Picture024.jpg

She adores my male cat, Boo.

Picture034-1.jpg

Attack!

Picture036.jpg

Ok, guess we can nap.

purrtykitty

OMG, she is soooo precious!! Her and Boo together are so cute! And that name is awesome!! I want a new baby, too!

thewickedstyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
OMG, she is soooo precious!! Her and Boo together are so cute! And that name is awesome!! I want a new baby, too!

Aw, your cats in your avatar are beautiful. I had a beloved tiger cat like that who just passed away this past year. But I love when they become friends and snuggle.

Right now Boo is balanced on the back of the couch, looking out the window, while the baby sits on Boo's cat window perch. He has been so nice to her since she moved in.

My other cat, however, split to the basement an only comes upstairs to eat and hiss, lol.

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewickedstyle
Aw, your cats in your avatar are beautiful. I had a beloved tiger cat like that who just passed away this past year. But I love when they become friends and snuggle.

Right now Boo is balanced on the back of the couch, looking out the window, while the baby sits on Boo's cat window perch. He has been so nice to her since she moved in.

My other cat, however, split to the basement an only comes upstairs to eat and hiss, lol.

Thanks! It takes a while. When we brought the tiger cat home (lo those many 5 years ago) the fat black one did the same thing. But I think Domino (aka fat cat) quickly figured out he had a couple of weight classes on Chewy (tiger cat). They're best buds, now!

Hilly

Aww!!! So cute! What a great present!

My cat who passed last year was also named "MACC"
Macaulay
Alex
Conrad (my crush)
Culkin

Yea..I liked Macaulay Culkin big time!!!

Dahlia_Rayn

This is beyond adorable. I love kitties and would have bunches if my husband wasn't allergic. Congrats on your anniversary, and M.A.C. is so cute and Boo is a very good big brother!