• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

My birthday look: Gold cut the crease

Nightvamp

This was the look i was wearing on my birthday (19th june) I wanted something special. here is the final look
youtubehelemaalklaar.jpg

Ok, here we go:
Step1:
Prime your eyes all the way to the brow and beneath your eyes
youtubepime.jpg

Step2:
Use a gold kohlpencil and start drawing a line above your crease following the shape of your eyes. This will create the cut the crease look. Apply short stokes and connect them to each other.
youtubecutthecrease.jpg

youtubecutthecrease12.jpg

Step 3:
Apply mac pigment green brown on the lid up to the line you made
youtubegreenbrown.jpg

youtubegreenbrown1.jpg

youtubegreenbrown12.jpg

Step 4:
Take a pencil brush or a other small brush and go over that line with old gold pigment
youtubeoldgold.jpg

youtubeoldgold1.jpg

Step 5:
Take some old gold again and apply it on the same place with a blending brush. Don't blend to much, cause then you'll miss the cut the crease effect.
youtubeoldgoldnogmaals.jpg

youtubeoldgoldnogmaals1.jpg

youtubeoldgoldnogmaals1s.jpg

Step 6:
Apply old gold under the lower lashline with a pencil brush or a other small brush
youtubeoldgoldonderoog.jpg

youtubeoldgoldonderoog1.jpg

youtubeoldgoldonderoog1y.jpg

Step 7:
Apply highlighter with a blending brush, and again, do not blend to much
youtubehighlighter.jpg

youtubehighlighter1.jpg

youtubehighlighter12.jpg

Step 8:
Apply eyeliner only above the lashes and not all the way in. This will make your eyes look bigger. Take your time for it, i applied it to fast as you can see
youtubeeyeliner.jpg

youtubeeyeliner1.jpg

Step 9:
Apply your favorite mascara, i used telescopic from loreal. And your done!
youtubemascara.jpg

youtubemascara1.jpg

youtubemascara12.jpg

youtubemascara123.jpg

youtubehelemaalklaar.jpg