My Blooming Lovely Birthday

purrtykitty

I love that a collection came out on my birthday. I feel so special!
heart.gif

MyBloomingLovelyBirthday.jpg

MyBloomingLovelyBirthday2.jpg

MyBloomingLovelyBirthday3.jpg

MyBloomingLovelyBirthday4.jpg

Products used:
UDPP
Soft Ochre p/p
Dazzlelight e/s
Bough Grey e/s
Scene e/s
Mystery p/k
Shu Uemura Lash Repair
Chanel Inimitable Mascara
Copperplate e/s (on brows)
MUFE #6 HD Primer
SS Concealer NW15
Chanel Narcissus Blush
Personal Style BPB
Blooming Lovely l/s
Petals & Peacocks l/s
Rock Out l/g
Morning Glory l/g

Thank you for looking!
heart.gif

blackeneddove

This is gorgeous! I love the smokey eyes and those lips are to die for! I so wish I got P&P now but I purposely didn't even try it on because I have so many bright pinks. Happy bday!

only1angel

So Pretty!!!! Bough Grey was the first on my list for the LOL collection, but I was getting so worried after reading all the bad reviews. Now seeing it on you I want it all over again!!!!

I wish a collection came out on my bday, I'd feel special too lol. My bday HAD to be the thursday AFTER Art Supplies??????
lol.gif

Hope you had a really great bithday, though. I'd love to see what other looks you come up with from this collection
graucho.gif

Gonzajuju

You have such pretty eyes! The makeup look you did is stunning, and I especially love the lips. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Swirlgirl

Ooooh! I'm lovin' that *gorgeous* lip combo! You look hot in that subtle smokey eye and pink lips! You are a most beautiful birthday girl!

I hope you get to do something extra special so you can go out and rock that look!

happybirthday.gif

Soeth23

I love this! I didn't get Bough Grey which was on my list but I think I might now cause this looks so pretty!

Shadowy Lady

OMG Karin this is my fave FOTD from u ever! You look absolutely gorgeous! Great call on pairing the soft smokey eyes with bright pink lips! Love it