My boyfriend is a keeper!

medusalox

Hehe, today my boyfriend took me to MAC for a belated Christmas present (we were both too poor at the time to celebrate)
smiles.gif
He knew I was obsessed, but he had never been there with me. It was so adorable, he looked so uncomfortable in the store, *especially* when some of the MAs started gushing about how sweet he was for taking me
smiles.gif
It made my day!

I got:
Uberpeach Chromeglass
Fuschia Pigment
Blush pallette
Foundation Pump

Not a huge haul, but by far the most meaningful!
greengrin.gif
clap.gif

saniyairshad

omg what a sweetheart...i know whenever my BF goes in he looks sooo uncomfortable!!!! omg uberpeach...i cant wait to get it....can u swatch it?

ilovexnerdsx

aww how adorable! i always go shopping with one of my male friends and he looks sort of nervous but he sticks it out because he knows im obsessed lol
oh.gif

enjoy your new goodies!

medusalox

Thanks guys! He was so cute, he was like "Can I see what you got?" So I showed him the fuschia pigment and he looked a little befuddled. And, when we were in the store, he zeroed in on the blushcremes and leaned over to me, saying "WTF are those?! They're so...gooey...looking" Hehe!

foxyqt

Quote:
Originally Posted by medusalox
Thanks guys! He was so cute, he was like "Can I see what you got?" So I showed him the fuschia pigment and he looked a little befuddled. And, when we were in the store, he zeroed in on the blushcremes and leaned over to me, saying "WTF are those?! They're so...gooey...looking" Hehe!

haha thats cute!