My Boyfriend is So Sweet!!!

gildedangel

So this is my OPI nail polish haul from the past couple of weeks, most of it being from this weekend
th_DANCE.gif
. My boyfriend was sweet enough to go to Ulta for me and pick up a few of the polishes that I wanted that I couldn't find where I live. He is so brave, not every guy has the courage to enter an Ulta by himself!

RSCN1191.jpg

Top Row Left to Right: Top Coat, Alpine Snow, Tutti Frutti Tonga, Melon of Troy
Bottom Row Left to Right: Done Out in Deco, Big Apple Red, You Don't Know Jacques, Black Onyx

Full reviews of each polish will be available on my nail blog (link in signature) soon, I already have the reviews for Done Out in Deco and Big Apple Red up.
yahoo.gif

malaviKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
So this is my OPI nail polish haul from the past couple of weeks, most of it being from this weekend
th_DANCE.gif
. My boyfriend was sweet enough to go to Ulta for me and pick up a few of the polishes that I wanted that I couldn't find where I live. He is so brave, not every guy has the courage to enter an Ulta by himself!

RSCN1191.jpg

Top Row Left to Right: Top Coat, Alpine Snow, Tutti Frutti Tonga, Melon of Troy
Bottom Row Left to Right: Done Out in Deco, Big Apple Red, You Don't Know Jacques, Black Onyx

Full reviews of each polish will be available on my nail blog (link in signature) soon, I already have the reviews for Done Out in Deco and Big Apple Red up.
yahoo.gif

Nice of your bf! That's awesome.
smiles.gif