My collection (and recent hauls)...19 pictures!!!!!!

ashley_v85

I have posted this everywhere, so to those of you that are in makeup communities with me, sorry!!!

Hey guys! It has been a while since I did this, so I decided to take some pictures of my makeup collection. I also included a few pictures of my recent hauls, because I told people I would. Sooooo...yeah. This took quite a while! My makeup was all over the bathroom counter, so I had to organize ALL of it and put it away. Not only that, but I totally reorganized ALL of it too, and switched everything around.

Everything in this post is all MAC unless otherwise specified. So if there isn't a brand name in front of the color listed, it's MAC. Pretty self-explanatory. All of the names for the items in the pictures are from left to right, top to bottom (by row).

My recent hauls (aka stuff I bought in the past week and a half):

Here is Haul #1...the one I wrote about. You know, the huge impulsive makeup buying shopping spree?
haul1.jpg

I was good and bought a few things at Walgreens! I forgot to order lipliner, so I bought two there when I went to get lashes. They're not bad! They're Jordana brand, and I like them. I also bought a Rimmel white eyeliner pencil. Mystery kohl power eye pencil, Electrolady liquidlast liner, Teal pigment, Blue Reflects glitter, Amber Lights eyeshadow (mine disappeared forever ago!), Fertile e/s, Poison Pen e/s, Post Haste e/s, Stormwatch e/s, Haunting e/s (this is aqua, but the camera flash washed it out), Newly Minted e/s, Clarity e/s, NARS Fuji e/s, NARS Night Porter e/s (these will go great with the green from the NARS Blade Runner duo! I'm excited), Barely Lit l/s,

Still Haul #1, but it's just lashes:
haul1lashes.jpg

I don't really want to get out my eyelashes and look at the bottoms to see what number they are...so this picture is the one picture where things will NOT be in order. There are three costume lashes (obviously) from Walgreens, and then MAC lashes numbers 39, 40, 6, 3, 33, and 7. Oh, and Duo glue. Once again, these are NOT in order.

Haul #2 (today):
haul2.jpg

McQueen collection New Vegas MSF, Your Ladyship pigment, Sweet Sienna pigment, Blacktrack fluidline (Mine was dry), Uppity fluidline, Blackground paint pot, Silversmith eyeshadow duo, Mi' Lady eyeshadow duo, Mattene lipstick in Immodest, and Dervish lipliner, because my lipliners always get lost.

Here's my collection!!!!!!!!

First I'll do it category by category, and then all together at the end. I don't really feel like listing all of the colors, because there are way too many...so this section will be mostly pictures, without listing things. Sorry. I have to go to work, so I don't have the time to do that.

Pigments:
pigments.jpg

Three pigments are missing here...I found them next to my case after I loaded the pictures. Frost, Steel Blue, and some other one are missing from the picture.

Pigment vials (from holiday sets):
pigmentvials.jpg

Shadesticks:
shadesticks.jpg

The big Sea Me is missing, but that's ok because I still have the little one.
smiles.gif

Palettes:
palettes.jpg

Yeah...so obviously these are a bit messy. The mirrors are broken on a few, and the rest are pretty messy, but that seems to happen to my palettes.

MSFs, beauty powders, and things of the like:
msf.jpg

Miscellaneous stuff:
misc.jpg

Liquidlast Liners and Glitterliners:
lll.jpg

I am sooooooo sad that my green glitterliner disappeared.
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

Liners...Brow pencils, Eyeliners, and Lipliners:
liners.jpg

My MAC lipliners love disappearing.

Fluidlines:
fluidlines.jpg

Face Stuff:
facestuff.jpg

I threw in the brush cleanser, because I forgot to take a picture of it with the Misc. stuff.

Eyeshadow Duos:
duo.jpg

The one that looked like Coppering and Dazzle Ray broke. Sad.

Brushes:
brushes.jpg

Yes, I know that they're not clean. I used some of them a little while ago, and my 239 is REALLY green because my nephew decided to do Frankenstein makeup with it.

Blush:
blush.jpg

Lip Stuff:
lipstuff.jpg

My sister has taken SOOOOOOO much of my lip stuff, and the rest has gotten lost. Sad. I know it's still a lot, but I used to have quite a bit more!

I REALLY didn't want to take all my eyeshadows out to take pictures of them and then reorganize them again, so I just left them in the traincase. You can still see them pretty well though.

All of the stuff (besides lip products) in its home:
case1.jpg

Home #2:
casesm.jpg

There was a pigment explosion in there once...so that's why it looks so dirty, haha.

If you guys want to know what a certain thing is, I will be MORE than happy to tell you. I just didn't want to list the names of EVERYTHING. But if you want to know something specific, let me know!

I just wanted to share.
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
I'm pretty proud of my beloved collection! It's my baby.

MACATTAK

Great collection!! It's so funny how we have tons and tons of makeup, yet we are always able to tell you when somethings "missing." I'm the same way!!
smiles.gif

ashley_v85

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes
Great collection. Love the pix with your shoes peeping.

Thanks! Those are my favorite shoes. I wear them like every day haha.

beverlyjean

i dig all the organization! i'm like that too, just with less make up, haha! great collection, it should come with a paddle lock to keep it safe!

ashley_v85

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmenchi
what blush is the one next to the lune collections ones? TIA!

It's Sweet William creme blush.
smiles.gif