My cosmetics collection - MAC and Non MAC - In progress of updating as of 31/12/2012

geeko

It's time for a yearly update for my cosmetics collection. But i will be doin this part by part... as I've quite a number of things。 I used to buy mostly MAC, but lately I've started branching out buyin other brands although I still love MAC. It's not as much as some ladies, but definitely way too much for myself to finish in this lifetime >.< I would say that I do have a well balanced collection of items from all categories..(Main obsession is in cheek products though hehe) except base products. I've added on some labelling on some mac products for easy reference.

Primer and Foundations

Eye products

Blushers / cheek products

Extra dimension and baking beauties haul

To Be continued.. ( lip products to be added...)

amoona

u have a lovely collection ... u should totally depot ur e/s you would get sooo many b2m lippies!

aziza

Oooh...loverly collection! I'm sighing at the sight of your pigments....I just bought my first full-sized one and I love it. BTW what camera are you using...your pics are great!

Indigowaters

Very nice! Love the piggies and shadows
eyelove.gif

geeko

Thanks all. I think i've stopped buying M.A.C now for the time being as i'm kinda broke here now
ssad.gif
...And besides my sch term is reopening (i'm a college student) and the god damn books are so expensive! I have to save up for the Icon collection as i want the beauty powders! And my country doesn't have a Pro store so i can't depot my e/s (No empty palettes and no pan e/s for sale).

Even if i could, i will not for 2 main reasons: firstly, i am scared to ruin my e/s, secondly, the b2m policy in my country only allows for lipsticks to be given out. And I'm not a big fan of MAC's lippies as they are quite drying on me. If they extend the b2m policy to e/s as well in my country, i would be more motivated to depot my e/s.

and as for the camera i m using, the brand is some unheard of brand..called Premier...and it's a bit cranky. I only can take nice pictures in the day time (i tried taking pics in the night with light and all but the pics suck) under direct natural sunlight...It's kind of screw up.

I love pigments too...But unfortunately in my country, the M.A.C store doesn't bring in the whole range of regular pigments...as there's no PRO Store, we don't have PRO pigments too. Sighs! i want more pigments

Moppit

That is a lot of MAC for one year! Way more than me and I have been a MAC lover for many years.

Enjoy your great collection.

slvrlips

I love it
Great collection
Question (what's the number to the brush right next to the yellow brush)
Thanks for sharing

Caderas

is it weird that i want to depot all your things so you can get even more make up? haha. [it's just because i'm jealous]

cno64

Humble?
If that's humble, my friends, I have some serious buying to do in 2007, lest I become a disgrace to the term "MAC addict."
winks.gif

Latest posts