My cosmetics collection - MAC and Non MAC - In progress of updating as of 31/12/2012

XxMoOmOoxX

your vanity looks refreshing and non-traditional. The top of the table looks spacious and useful too. Nice collection. =)

romi79_2008

Wow, love your blushes and lipsticks, well I like everything, but your collection of those 2 impress me, can I come visit :) ?

cno64

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
<wipes drool off monitor>
I think you and I were separated at birth!

geeko

I last updated this thread about a yr ago, and it's about high time I update this thread. I just posted some updated pics up to be continued (have no time to update all at one shot) ...

SamanthaDeMuro

Geeko, I LOVE and am amazed by your make-up collection. I, myself, have 3 large train cases of make-up plus a small one. And I am begging for another one for Christmas. I have over 300 nail polishes as well and people, aka my family, think I am nuts. But your haul made me feel better because I know I am not alone in my make-up addiction. YOUR COLLECTION ROCKS!!!! And guess what? For all the products I have, I still want more. I am an MUA trapped in the body of a medical assistant.

kimibos

th_drool.gif
th_worship.gif
nice collection, mine is not even half!

pics

Wow you have Holika Holika products! and you have many products of Japan brand. I envy you <3

Latest posts