My Dad's Credit Card and Moonbathe

thenovice

Ahh, I love my father. Today he sent me to our MAC store (which is an hour away in Green Hills) with his credit card. And told me to buy what i pleased. So I got:

MAC:
Molten Sol LLL
Claire De Lune e/s
Saturnal e/s
Cosmic e/s
Firespot e/s
Sunstip Bronzine Powder Refined Golden
Moonbathe l/g
Splashproof Lash Blacksplash

AND...... The Barbie Loves MAC Doll! Ours had a few left, yes! This is not pictured though. And it is never coming out of the box. Lol.

Sephora:
Borjouis Yes to Volume! No to Clumps! Mascara Black
Sephora Waterproof Eyemakeup Remover

So, i am a very happy camper. Pictures attatched.

Oh, and good news the MAC at The Mall of Green Hills is becoming a Pro Store. The guy told us today, he said it would be a while- but its happening. Score!!!!

4zbuakm.jpg

6b42bnd.jpg

660zfb6.jpg

Iridescence

Hey! Great Haul! How do you like Molten Sol??? Is it a bright gold? And that's pretty sweet of your dad!

thenovice

I really like molten sol, its gold- but is kind of bronze at the same time. Very pretty on, and pretty easy to apply.

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenovice
I really like molten sol, its gold- but is kind of bronze at the same time. Very pretty on, and pretty easy to apply.

I also have Molten Sol and Auto-Orange but find that they are a b*tch to take off. What do you use?

thenovice

The eyemakeup remover in the picture. That is the large bottle and was 10 bucks. And the smaller bottle is 6. I shake and dip a q-tip in it. If I applied heavier then i take a cotton ball and soak it, then let it sit on my eye for a minute or so until it dissolves. Works great.

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenovice
The eyemakeup remover in the picture. That is the large bottle and was 10 bucks. And the smaller bottle is 6. I shake and dip a q-tip in it. If I applied heavier then i take a cotton ball and soak it, then let it sit on my eye for a minute or so until it dissolves. Works great.

Thanks

thenovice

I was actually going to get that! But, the one at Sephora was alot cheaper- which meant i could go for another product. Tehe.