My "dark" side

succubus

I didn't think this was really my "dark" side, but someone commented that they liked my new "dark" look...that it works for me. So here it is...

34565%3B2%3B23232%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D3253%3E4%3C9%3E%3A65%3EWSNRCG%3D323335%3B338793nu0mrj

34565%3B2%3B23232%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3253%3E4%3C9%3E%3A65%3EWSNRCG%3D323335%3B342824nu0mrj

All MAC unless otherwise stated:

Some random burgandy Revlon creme shadow (as a base)
Beauty Marked e/s
Cranberry e/s
Sushi Flower e/s
Black Tied e/s
Sweetlust e/s
Print e/s (brows)
Rimmel Onyx e/l
Fibre Rich mascara
Pearlette Pearlizer (cheeks)
Bare Venus l/s
Oyster Girl l/g

Comments and constructive critisism welcome

succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACGoddess
VERY beautiful! Where did you put the different e/s?

Burgandy Revlon creme blush on the entire lid up to the crease
Beauty Marked on the entire lid up to the crease
Cranberry in the crease and along lower lash line
Sushi Flower along lower lash line, dragged downward and out in the inner and outter corners of the eye. Also in the crease blended upwards
Black Tied along upper lash line
Sweetlust under brow for a highlight.

succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful1
It Is Incredible Can You Tell Me What Brushes Were Used To Create This Magnificent Eye Look
smiles.gif

I used my finger and a lip brush from The Body Shop to apply the Revlon creme blush. MAC 239 for the Beauty Marked on the lid. MAC 219 and MAC 228 for the Cranberry and Sushi Flower in the crease and inner and outer corners. MAC 228 for Black Tied along upper lash line. I used a brush from my starter kit from my makeup course (similar to MAC 242 though) to blend the colors outwards and to apply the Sweetlust.

succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
I like it, what do you use on your eye brows. they are so smooth and even.

Well I don't have much for eyebrows to begin with. They're very sparse, so I just fill them in with MAC Print e/s. Sometimes I use Smashbox Brow Tech wax to keep them in place if they get unruly.

Jess-ee-ka

Your skin looks so pretty and dewy in the first pic and oyster girl looks hot on you! I want dark hair like yours
ssad.gif