My early summer haul :D Extremely Pic Heavy!

Mien

Hey all!
I was gonna save upfor C-shock (wich will be out next month) but somehow I got a little carried away when I went to a Sale Shop!!

This is everything I got the past 2 or 3 weeks:

First I ordered some lovely goodies van Sanne, thanks!!
MAC Pigment Samples:
hauljune003.jpg

hauljune004.jpg

Miscellaneous:
hauljune007.jpg

hauljune008.jpg

Been lurking at Gosh products for a while, so as some were on sale I ended up buying all this:

hauljune012.jpg

hauljune013.jpg

hauljune014.jpg

I already tried the Aquarius quad, it's stunning!

Than I got to V&D and there was a budget store selling stuff at ridiculous prices, I got these brushes for 1 euro each, they're really great!

hauljune016.jpg

hauljune017.jpg

Facial stuff from Hema/Miss Helen
eyelove.gif
and Budget store plus Brow-kit from essence, way cute:

hauljune020.jpg

hauljune022.jpg

Cute kit I found for 3,-
hauljune023.jpg

hauljune024.jpg

I'm such a palette whore
winks.gif

hauljune027.jpg

hauljune033.jpg

My sister bought me this lovely quad below, on her vacation to Norway, she's the best!
hauljune036.jpg

hauljune038.jpg

And here's the beauty case my boyfriend got me, monday, 'cause one I'd seen in a ad was sold out. I love this one, it's a trolley!! can't wait to walk around with it, lol
hauljune039.jpg

hauljune040.jpg

Today I got my Everyday Mineral samples in, haven't tried them yet, but I just love the concept of these free samples, you only pay shipping and they fill very generous. My first ever Mineral MU, excited!
hauljune047.jpg

And in the budget store I also found this skin program by Skin Doctors, it was still sealed and I only paid 3 euro's. It's lovely! When I searched for it on the web I found stores selling it for over 80 euro's
lol.gif

hauljune056.jpg

So I guess that's it for me, for a while!
Thanks for having a look,
xx Mien

Ms. Z

W
eyelove.gif
W!

Great haul!
thmbup.gif
I love that makeup case.

Where can I get those Gosh products?

gabi1129

oh my, that is one big haul! i love your color choices! im going to look into getting some of those gosh products!

Mien

Thanks sweeties, I allmost doubbled my collection with this haul
blush-anim-cl.gif

Of the Gosh things I've tried the Aquarius quad, wich is lovely, the colors are great together, the payoff is pretty good and they're easy to blend.

Also tried the mascara: on the lashes it isn't as purple/cherry as it looks in the tube, makes a great color for a more neutral look than black does.

Yesterday I used the pencil in Purple Stain, I was amazed that it actually got onto my waterline, I've never had a bright colored pencil that worked on the waterline, it has a nice metallic look > see the FOTD I'm about to post, lol!

About the Skin Doctor products:
I don't have serious acne, so I don't know if it's really helpful if you do.. They say you see results after 3 weeks, well I actually noticed right away, been using it now for a week. My skin feels lovely, and a bit more evenly colored; not so much redness anymore
cheerleader.gif

My pores are also smaller, so yeah I like it! The cream is very creamy almost like a mouse, it goes on like a dream, but sometimes it stains, sometimes a lot!! HTH

Thanks for your reactions, I'm deffinately enjoying every thing!
xx Mien

melliquor

I have tons of Gosh pencils. I love them. I get mine at Superdrug. I am going there this weekend and I can't wait to play around with some of their stuff. How do you find their pigments? I have a blue one and I think it is ok and blends very easily.