My eyeshadow collection (no pics)

MACgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
is there any shadows that you know of that you dont have?

most def.! i have a list that i cross out, i have more than 100+ to go love.

blindpassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACgirl
most def.! i have a list that i cross out, i have more than 100+ to go love.

thats so interesting!!!
Have you had any SERIOUS trouble getting your hands on any?

Whats the most you've paid for a certain shadow? (if you dont want to answer that, it's totally okay, I'm just so curious!)

also, where did you get the complete list of every shadow?
smiles.gif

MACgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by animacani
Are you a makeup artist?

Yes, iam a makeup artist, i have been with mac for 2 years and 4 months.

MACgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
thats so interesting!!!
Have you had any SERIOUS trouble getting your hands on any?

Whats the most you've paid for a certain shadow? (if you dont want to answer that, it's totally okay, I'm just so curious!)

also, where did you get the complete list of every shadow?
smiles.gif

Yes of course! lol, the harder ones like zone, optic, agean green, bliss, helix, pretty twisted are super hardm any screw top basically. But i mean i still managed to get my hands on atlas, clone, melody, ochre, chroma shadows and so forth and those to me where impossible to find. I think the most i paid for a shadow was ballpark 40 dollars for clone on ebay if im correct. I try to swap things more than buy the shadows. the list, Its on here on specktra, someone jsut updated it i believe.

updated my list as of today july 23, 2008

fudejae

I'm a huge eyeshadow collector so this list is constantly changing, here it is so far (some shadows are from a quad/palette)...i will keep updating as i buy more disc or le ones, i will slowly but surely own our perm line and mac pro line...hehehe

EYESHADOW LIST
Hi! Do you still get on here?! If so, Id live to chat, see if maybe you want to get rid of any of these?!

Latest posts