My FAFI Haul

dromero

I am so lucky to live in NY. I was able to go to the Pro store and get my hands on Fafi.

Fafi Eyes 1
Hipness blush
Sassed-up IP
Sugar Trance L/G
Perky P/P
Girl Friendly p/p
Fafi makeup bag
2 Fafinette dolls

Now it's time to play
yahoo.gif

newagetomatoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by starangel2383
please post pictures and your very lucky!

iagree.gif
And I am insanely envious of you! That is incredible hauling!! Enjoy, though I imagine it would be hard not too!!

dialine13

you got some good stuff you're so lucky!!
smiles.gif

can anyone buy the fafi stuff? I know anyone can buy pro, but do you need a pro card to get the fafi stuff since it isn't released to the public yet?

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dialine13
you got some good stuff you're so lucky!!
smiles.gif

can anyone buy the fafi stuff? I know anyone can buy pro, but do you need a pro card to get the fafi stuff since it isn't released to the public yet?

anyone can buy the Fafi stuff. you don't need a pro card. pro card just gives you a discount.

dialine13

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
anyone can buy the Fafi stuff. you don't need a pro card. pro card just gives you a discount.

i know that.. i was asking if you needed a pro card because it is at the pro store... and the collection isn't really released to the public yet. so if i don't have a pro card would they sell it to me... I have already shopped at the nyc pro store. basically do i have to wait until the 7th or 13th to get fafi stuff?

LC

all of us girls at the mac store i work at have all put some fafi things on hold for ourselves because we're not allowed to buy them until the 13th. i'm sooo excited. the lip sticks are definitely the best thing about this launch, and i get to dress up like a fafi doll for our fafi event! yay!