My first 15 pan palette!!

girlstar

Well, I bought one of these at the Pro store yesterday, and tonight I finally took the plunge and depotted all of my eyeshadows (except Jest, which is in an old screw top style pot and I don't know how to do those).

So here it is
greengrin.gif

dec5.jpg

And yes, I do have Danse marked on the calendar (if you noticed that..)
smiles.gif

labwom

Very cool! I remember depotting all my e/s when I got a 15 pan. A lot of work and I also had Danse marked on my calendar, as if I would have forgotten! =)

n_c

looks so pretty all laid out like that
smiles.gif
What are you getting with all those empties?

girlstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
looks so pretty all laid out like that
smiles.gif
What are you getting with all those empties?

I'm hoping for two eyeshadows so I gotta wait until I can hit up a freestanding store. I never wear lipstick.

I dunno what colours.. I have a huge wishlist of eyeshadow colours though, so it shouldn't be hard
winks.gif

d_flawless

good for you, i was so happy when i first got mine, too.

i've yet to start depotting though, so i have about 90 e/s just hanging out their little pots, haha

girlstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Very cool. From your signature I can tell that you are really looking forward to Danse!
lol.gif

Yeah! I kinda wanna buy all the e/s just cos of their names
smiles.gif
And i DEFINITELY need Corps de Coleur!

Indigowaters

I love palettes! You have some good choices. I wish I had the nerve to depot, but my counter won't accept depotted b2m's.
ssad.gif

girlstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowaters
I love palettes! You have some good choices. I wish I had the nerve to depot, but my counter won't accept depotted b2m's.
ssad.gif

Eep! That's evil of them
ssad.gif
Can't you send them into MAC via mail? I think I read somewhere about that..

I have never ever b2m'ed before. I'm going to be taking these to the Square one MAC in Mississauga, and I hope they accept depotted ones. I want to pick up coppering and parfait amour
smiles.gif

ilovexnerdsx

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlstar
I want to pick up coppering and parfait amour
smiles.gif

you will LOVE coppering! at first i couldnt decide how exactly to wear it, but now that i've worn it some...i try to pair it with everything! haha