my first EOTD ever!

ccarp001

hey everybody, i've been a member forever but never had the guts to post. please tell me HONESTLY what you think!!

i used: (all MAC unless stated)

brows- couquette e/s, brow set in beguille

eyes- bare canvas paint
beigeing shadestick
trax e/s
shale e/s
beauty marked e/s
black tied e/s to line
pinked mauve pigment
softwash gray pigment
frost pigment
blacktrack fluidline
covergirl lashexact mascara
click to enlarge!

oh, and this is posted several places so i apologize if you've already seen it! thanks for looking!! : ) : )

Lady_MAC

Ooh, purple! I like it- your blending is really good and your lashes are so long and full.

lvgz

yes your blending is great! the only thing im iffy about is the liquid linder bc it looks a little bumpy, but i know how those things can be tricky. great eotd! cant wait to see more from you

Life In Return

Wow you did a great job on the blending; post more, post more
smiles.gif

ccarp001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life In Return
Wow you did a great job on the blending; post more, post more
smiles.gif

thanks, you're sweet
smiles.gif

ccarp001

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieLisa_Smile
what did you use to blend the colorS?

i used the 217 brush
smiles.gif

barbiebelt

very pretty.........i have a suggestion, if you like the look of a liquid liner but havent mastered it yet (which is tricky) i absolutley love love love lancome's artliner's.....they are like a felt tip pen but they are easy to use, at least for me they are and i love them! i think your eyes look great though, someone just mentioned they were bumpy and i thought i would throw this out for anyone out there, also another thing i like to do is use a stiff brush and wet pigment......works great for liner!
barbiebelt

ccarp001

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbiebelt
very pretty.........i have a suggestion, if you like the look of a liquid liner but havent mastered it yet (which is tricky) i absolutley love love love lancome's artliner's.....they are like a felt tip pen but they are easy to use, at least for me they are and i love them! i think your eyes look great though, someone just mentioned they were bumpy and i thought i would throw this out for anyone out there, also another thing i like to do is use a stiff brush and wet pigment......works great for liner!
barbiebelt

thanks for the tip!
smiles.gif