My first ever FOTD...

Another Janice!

I went to the MAC counter today and got a few things.

Fluidliner in Blacktrack (OMG...I LOVE IT!)
Beauty Marked e/s
Black Tied e/s

Please excuse my big ol' Polish honker. I hate it.
Also, the colors look sort of...well different than they do IRL.

But here goes. Any suggestions would be welcome!!

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

I also used some random Loreal e/s in a cream color as the highlight.
And some random Wet N Wild e/s in a purple-reddish color.

I was an NC-25. Tonight when I went, I was told that I am now an NC-35. So, my next trip to MAC will be for the Studio Fluid and blot powder.

glittergoddess27

Very cute! You have some gorgeous lips,.. ever thought of lining them and maybe using a shimmer gloss? Bet that would look amazing on you!

Another Janice!

I tried them again today before work.

I decided I need some brushes. Target has some really decent ones I am gonna get (Sonia kashuk).

I am also going to get some different shades of eyeshadow. I didn't try on the ones I bought...I just thought the colors were pretty. I think the ones I bought should be more of a subtle color in addition to brighter colors.

MAC eyeshadows are in a class all their own. They just have so much color compared to others. A little goes a long, long way!! Not a bad thing, I just have to get used to it!

And Glittergoddess....lipstick scares me..lol. I am really hard on my mouth...I smoke, and I am constantly rubbing my lips together when I have l/s on. I'm scared that I won't be able to get to a mirror and will look like a moron with feathered lipstick.