My first FOTBDN =D (Pic HEAVY!)

tottui

Hello beautiful ladies!.. yes its my first FOTBDN (Face Of The B-Day Night). Yes, yesterday I celebrated my B-Day.. and I wanted to look gorgeus. Since I had a loooong B-Day Wishlist of MAC goodies I wanted to buy I said to myself "Self, you should buy $40.00+ @ MAC and get your makeupd done four your bash!" So I did and let me tell you I loved it and so does everyone else!!!.. I was reall nervous because I didnt wanted to look like a clown and the MA didnt let me look at a mirror until he was finishes... lol but I turned out amazingly well. I told the MA what I was wearing and my idea of the makeup and colors and stuff...

So finally after all the talk, here are the pics! (My cam sucks and it faded the colors a little bit but IRL they looked so much better)

Me and my friend Lena (ignore her face! lol)
zday.jpg

Me at the car nervous before going to the club
Image152.jpg

showing off my cake! (yes Im 20!)
Image1-3.jpg

Me making a wish!!!!! *makes wish*
wish.jpg

My friend trying to hit on me and not letting me send a txt messege! lol
zx.jpg

Sorry the pics are so big, I have no idea how to resize in photobucket!

cheerleader.gif
rofl.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif

iLust

Do you know what he used for your lips? We have similar coloring, and I've been looking for a lippie that looks like that.

tottui

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLust
Do you know what he used for your lips? We have similar coloring, and I've been looking for a lippie that looks like that.

i used my own lipgloss.. its from clinique.. im not sure whats the name but its says:

clinique
colour surge impossibly glossy
gloss extra couleur intense
112 sure thing (i think thats the name)