My first FOTD and it's not even all done by me. :)[pic heavy]

pinktraits

I had my first MAC makeover a couple weeks ago and while it was a less than pleasent experience I sort of like the end result.
I ended up having to tweek it quite a bit when I got home, such as cleaning my eyebrows (I have thick, well defined eyebrows, the "MA" thought this type is perfect to try and color in. o_O), lessening the blush as well as making it pinker (peachy/brown blush just wasn't working with my pale complection), and had to fix the eye shadow a bit (I don't like to wear green eye shadow and as soon as she heard that that's the color eye shadow she put on me. *sigh* oh well, I gave green a shot, but there was just too much of it. As a crease color it sort of works.
smiles.gif
)

Anyways, sorry for the mini story, on to the details:

(a lot of this I have to guess at because she never told me the name of the products she used)
Face:
NW20 Mineralize SatinFinish SPF 15 Foundation (opinions, does this foundation look right or should it have been lighter? I am really never good with foundation and this just seemed a little too dark on me.
th_dunno.gif
)
Lovejoy Mineralize Blush (this I am really guessing on as I never even saw the product as she was applying it)/Stark Naked BPB

Lips:
(by the time these photos were taken my lip stuff had come off and so I had just put chapstick on as my lips were overly dry, just so you can get an idea of what the lips were, I've listed them anyway)
Lip Prep+Prime
MidiMauve lipstick
Instant Gold lustre glass

Eyes:
Painterly Paint Pot (or it could have been a CCB, again, kept out of my sight)
Blacktrack Fluidline
X Mascara (I think, I wish I knew because I love the end result of my lashes.)
Brightside /Gallery Gal

And I believe that was it.

me053.jpg

me056.jpg

me061.jpg

me067.jpg

me073.jpg

(con crit is always welcome. the hair is new too, had just gotten it styled that day, so you can give your opinions on that as well.
smiles.gif
it's the HOTD, head of the day.
cutey.gif
)

aangel

Green suits you very well although it's not so apparent in these photos
cutey.gif

And I cannot see your eyebrows but I love your haircut
winks.gif

pinktraits

Quote:
Originally Posted by aangel
Green suits you very well although it's not so apparent in these photos
cutey.gif

And I cannot see your eyebrows but I love your haircut
winks.gif

Yeah, that was one of the good thing about the hair cut. I got my makeup done first then my hair done, just so happens the style I had chosen long before hid my biggest dislike of the makeup. So it all worked out.
greengrin.gif

Thank you for the compliments!
winkiss.gif