MAC Hodgepodge l/l
MAC Viva Glam V l/s
MAC Pinkerat l/g

user3

Awww you look very nice!
smiles.gif

Here's a list of the vB codes Specktra allows
http://www.specktra.net/forum/misc.php?do=bbcode
As you can see these when you click on Go Advanced right next to "post quick reply". If you can't see these options:
Go to your User CP, Click on Edit Options, now scroll down to Miscellaneous Options it is the last box, See where it says Message Editor Interface you probably have it set on Basic editor, switch it to Standard Editor and click Save changes.Also you can change it to enhanced interface and that allows you to see what it look like as you edit or when you click Go advanced.

Also if you click Go Advanced you can pick the little icon that has mountains you can just insert the URL of the pic there and it will put it up in your post.
greengrin.gif

HTH

Pushpa

i love the lips aswell

u could try and smudge the liner a bit to give a somewhat smokey eye if u wanted
but i like it
smiles.gif

Nico.

I really like your color choice (possibly because my last FOTD used similar colors) and I think you did an excellent first FOTD. Keep up the nice work!

user4

nessa broke it down really well... just use those codes and it'll be simple to put up the pics... for now, i fixed the original links. since the first pic is big i left it as a link and the second i showed it for you.

now for the makeup. good colors for you. maybe you might want to darker the outter v (unless you were trying to go for a more neutral look)... i really like the lips though. that color really works for you.

indiagirl73

Thanks, sxychika1014! I am new to posting and I appreciate the help.

Also the advice is appreciated also.. The Velvet Moss seemed darker in real life... I don't think the pic did it justice.. But you're right. Thanks!

Sushi_Flower

Fellow C40 person...we meet again! lol, we talked on MUA remember about starting a C40 club? Anyway i've already commented on this FOTD there but i'll just say again that i love it!