My first FOTD :)

Nikki0211

You're so pretty! And you look so glowy and fresh. I love it! Those lips look great on you.
smiles.gif

stevoulina

Such a fresh and yet sexy makeup!Nice job!I'm loving the lips!!I just think you should define a bit your brows,it will make your look complete!
smiles.gif

Loving the last pic as well,soooo cute!
smiles.gif

Lushstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevoulina
Such a fresh and yet sexy makeup!Nice job!I'm loving the lips!!I just think you should define a bit your brows,it will make your look complete!
smiles.gif

Loving the last pic as well,soooo cute!
smiles.gif

Thank you for the suggestion to define my eyebrows a bit. They're a bit darker in person; I think it was the lighting and the flash of the camera, but I'll give it a try
smiles.gif
. Thanks everyone for commenting
smiles.gif

YvetteJeannine

I just L
eyelove.gif
VE this look!!!!!!! You are a complete and total LIVING DOLL!!! This look really suits you, and I love the way everything is coordinated (lips, cheeks, eyes). Great FOTD...looks like you rock as well when it comes to M/U. More FOTD's pls.!
encore.gif

Lushstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
I just L
eyelove.gif
VE this look!!!!!!! You are a complete and total LIVING DOLL!!! This look really suits you, and I love the way everything is coordinated (lips, cheeks, eyes). Great FOTD...looks like you rock as well when it comes to M/U. More FOTD's pls.!
encore.gif

Aww, thanks!
smiles.gif
(sneaks you a $20
lol.gif
) Thanks for the comments everyone.