My first FOTD!

Magic Markers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinGirl
Wow. You have almost a Molly Ringwald look to you...only you're gorgeous! I love love love your face! Your foundation looks a smidge too pink to me...or it could just be my crappy work computer monitor. I had to experiment with 387,548 different foundations before I found the one that worked. Keep up the great work & I cannot wait to see more from you!
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

Well, I'm not wearing foundation in the pictures, but my blush didn't photograph very well so that might be the problem.

Thanks everyone
smiles.gif
You're all so incredibly sweet. As soon as my brushes get here I have a feeling I'm going to be posting a lot more of these!

breathless

you're adorable!
the makeup works great for you! you seem very soft and angelic, and so does your makeup. it suits you well =]
i think that once you get your brushes, the eyeshadows will work a lot better! and lay on smoother. and also, in order for the eyeshadow to pop out more and be blended in better, its great to use a good base, like urban decay primer potion. or else, ultima II fade not crease not. if you're short on cash, i hear l'oreal de'crease does a pretty great job also =]
anywho. great job on your first attempt! i'm very excited also to see you progress. i'm still learning myself. eh.