My First FOTD :)

Vespcat

Apologies for the unruly eyebrows I didn't have time to sort them out!
blush-anim-cl.gif

04.jpg

02.jpg

01.jpg

I used:

Eyes:
Pasheema
Retrospeck (inner corner)
Rose Pigment
Cranberry
Beauty Marked (outer corner)

Cheeks:
Breath of Plum

Lips:
Poetic License (I bought this today and i'm in love!
thmbup.gif
)

I didn't really have time to do a base either, but I was having a good skin day so doesn't look too bad
th_confused_new.gif

th_wiggle2.gif

Shawna

I love how you swooped the beauty marked on the corner. That is a technique I have yet to master. The blending is great and the overall effect is gorgeous.
smiles.gif

jess98765

Wow girly you are hot as!!! very very pretty- are you a model?? Love your makeup- pinks are so hot right now!!
smiles.gif

Vespcat

Wow thanks guys, I was a little scared posting that for the first time, i've been looking at all your FOTD's and they look great, didn't think mine was up to scratch lol!
greengrin.gif

I've been ignoring my Beauty Marked for a while now as i wasn't really happy with the effect it gave and found it hard to look good, but over Cranberry it really worked! Yay!
encore.gif
Will be wearing it much more often now
smiles.gif

Vespcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess98765
Wow girly you are hot as!!! very very pretty- are you a model?? Love your makeup- pinks are so hot right now!!
smiles.gif

Thanks!
blush-anim-cl.gif
I'm not a model, only for my hairdresser but that doesn't count, more of a guinea-pig lol :p Although I have modelled once for a photoshoot for my hairdresser, which went in a UK magazine.
smiles.gif