My first Fotd

dust_bunny

I have been lurking forever but finally decided to just post so here goes:

Any CC is always welcome I realize I screwed up the left eye a bit but im no where near pro status so heh >.< any advice would be great!!!
All Mac unless otherwise stated
Eyes
*Udpp
*Sea Me shadestick
*Moonflower
*Electric Eel
*Contrast
*small amount of Phloof & Gesso
*Plushlash Black
*Feline eye pencil

Face

* Smashbox photo finish Primer
* Bare Minerals light foundation
* Bare Minerals Mineral Veil

Lips

* Some shea butter chapstick
* Out to shock lipstick
* Chery Blossom lipglass

DSC03769.jpg

DSC03778.jpg

DSC03686.jpg

DSC03741.jpg

rockin26

Oh honey great job, your eyes look amazing! Do you have grey/green eyes? I'm jealous if you do that colour is so lovely.

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin26
Oh honey great job, your eyes look amazing! Do you have grey/green eyes? I'm jealous if you do that colour is so lovely.

Yeah next time look at the camera your eye color looks beautiful...I think you did a good job!

Krasevayadancer

What a fun look, I love the colors
smiles.gif

My only recc would be to take the color down a bit closer to the crease and to gradually blend into a more neutral highlight.

Otherwise, gorgeous!
smiles.gif

dust_bunny

I posted a pic ( that makes me look funny LOL) so you could see my eyes!
Thanks everyone for such amazing comments,I have really low self esteem and you have no idea how I feel right now. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I also appreciate the cc I am going to try to take the color a bit down next time!!! Thanks again everyone.
th_e2cloud9.gif

dust_bunny

I forgot to mention the "guns" in the background are my husbands airsoft collection, we go out and shoot each other sometimes. LOL its real romantic right in the bedroom >..<