My First FOTD!

unbelizable

My first day off in a while, so I thought I'd post my FOTD.. My eyebrows need doing.. payday is on Thursday, I will be going out to buy new brows, in the meantime I used a powder..!

Face:

Prescriptives Flawless Skin in Rose
M.A.C Dollymix Blusher

Eyes:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
M.A.C Fluidline in Blacktrack
Urban Decay's Graffiti
Bobbi Brights Eye Palette - Jade and Eucalyptus
Prescriptives False Eyelashes Mascara

Lips:
M.A.C Snob with a layer of M.A.C Pretty Please over the top! Thanks MzzRach, completely forgot about my lips!

2mrzmld.jpg

5fgchz.jpg

okbrki.jpg

2wfs9zl.jpg

Bit rushed but.. As you can see, I need to paint my nails, sort out my eyebrows and (well you can't see on the pics) but I need to tidy my room too! It's nice to be able to do my make up like this on my day off, as usually I have a bike helmet shoved on my head and I'm racing around in mud and dirt! Ah relaxation! Hope you like it..also, please be honest with me about what you do and don't like, as I'm still learning! x x

MzzRach

This is lovely! How do you find the BB Brights palette? Those shades look gorgeous on you.

Please post what is on your lips, it's very pretty.
winkiss.gif

unbelizable

I got the Bobbi Brights Eye Palette last month, think it's limited edition, I can't see it on the Bobbi Brown website anywhere, but my store still has some left (well they must have because they still have it on display)
smiles.gif

Thanks
smiles.gif

vocaltest

Amazing look! Glad to see another UKer.

And the BB Brights Palette... I saw this IRL for the first time on Friday and I couldn't believe how tiny it is!!!