My first haul... I think it's a little much hehe (Pic Heavey)

UndeadSuburbia

Hey everyone. I just started buying make up again in the last month and I got bitten bad by the bug hehe. I'm waiting for one more package from Trans and then I'm done for a while. (I ordered my very first China Glaze and can't wait
smiles.gif
) So here is what I've gotten in the last couple days:

My entire ELF haul
smiles.gif
Which I got all for 50% off.
20090602037.jpg

I accidentally got 2 foundation brushes lol, a concealer brush, and a crease brush, empty palette, nail buffer:
20090602028.jpg

Powder brush, shadow brush, smudge brush, blending brush:
20090602038.jpg

Blush/Bronzer, Eyebrow kit:
20090602029.jpg

2 Lip glosses in Mauve Luxe and Iced Latte, 3 Cream shadows in Eggplant, Berry Mix, Coffee & Cream, Pressed Powder in Ivory
20090602031.jpg

Sugar Kiss Line: Eyelash curlers, Mini Pedi in Heart You, Mascara in Midnight, Shadow Brush Set, Lip Pencils in Dark,
20090602033.jpg

And I also got some blending wedges and a nail polish in Royal Purple.

For my latest drugstore hauls:

Annabelle single shadow in Champagne, Annabelle Smudgeliner in OhMyGoth (love that name lol), NYC loose powder in Translucent, and I'm trying out the new Loreal paints in Secretive.
20090602035.jpg

And yesterday I got some NYX:
Jumbo Eye Pencils in Black Bean and Rust
Single Shadow in Rust
Shadow Trio in Lake Moss

And this morning I got my 88 palette from Ebay.
th_DANCE.gif

Wow, kind of scary to write all this, and it's not even every I've gotten in the last month lol. It's going to be hard, but I'm going to try and slow down lol. Thanks for checking this out.
smiles.gif

jaclynashley

I love the new Sugar Kiss line!
smiles.gif

The lip liners are so soft and the eyelash curler is nice too!
But my favorites from the line are the red tinted lip balm and the brush set!
Enjoy your haul!

UndeadSuburbia

Thanks
smiles.gif
I love the brush set as well, I might have to get another one hehe. The eyeshadow brush is great. I have to say my favs so far from ELF are the lips glosses, eyebrow kit, and the brushes. Especially the powder brush, amazing for foundation.

ruthless

I love love the ELF nail polish remover pads that come in the little disk case. I keep them in my purse at all times. I don't like how they spam me all the time on my email since I ordered. For a dollar though how can you lose?