My First MAC Haul with a PRO Card! Adios Xmas Bonus!

amyzon

mac_addict.gif

haul.jpg

shadows1.jpg

shadows2.jpg

blushes.jpg

lipstick.jpg

plushglass.jpg

The breakdown is:

Eyeshadows:
Omega
Samoa Silk
Juiced
Fig.1
Juxt
Gorgeous Gold
Freshwater
Steamy

Blushes:
Coy Girl
Peachy Keen
+ I finally had enough blushes that I bought a blush palette
smiles.gif

Studio Fix Concealer
Foolishly Fab Plushglass
Ravishing Lipstick (Officer Jenny this was the BEST recommendation EVER!)
Technakohl Liner in Brownborder

Shopping-gasm much? I was in MAC for over an hour, easy. I was a hot mess of swatches. So many new colors to play with!! I am so satisfied.
smiles.gif

amyzon

Quote:
Originally Posted by animacani
What is the blush called that is under peachykeen? Love it!

That's Melba - I LOVE it - beautiful matte peach!

Thanks guys!

animacani

Ah , I already have Melba =P haha.. Is peachykeen similar to Mleba by the way? I want peachykeen but im scared its too similar!

amyzon

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
Great haul!
I recently bought Juiced too. It looks delicious next to Fig. 1!
drools.gif

Ooooooo Thanks for the tip -- I will have to try that out tomorrow!!!

Today I used Gorgeous on the inner lid, Juxt on the middle, Steamy in the crease, (Mink and Sable under lash line and Rice Paper for Highlight) It came out so friggin gorgeous. I am very pleased with my haul so far
smiles.gif

amyzon

Quote:
Ah , I already have Melba =P haha.. Is peachykeen similar to Mleba by the way? I want peachykeen but im scared its too similar!

Weird how it's hard to recognize colors you already have sometimes right? I do the same damn thing... Peachykeen is vastly different... It's has shimmer where Melba is a matte, and Peachykeen has coral tones. It's HOT, I could forsee using it very regularly.

jdechant

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyzon
Ooooooo Thanks for the tip -- I will have to try that out tomorrow!!!

Today I used Gorgeous on the inner lid, Juxt on the middle, Steamy in the crease, (Mink and Sable under lash line and Rice Paper for Highlight) It came out so friggin gorgeous. I am very pleased with my haul so far
smiles.gif

Sooo...then we shall be expecting an FOTD on this look rather soon?? Lol...

animacani

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyzon
Weird how it's hard to recognize colors you already have sometimes right? I do the same damn thing... Peachykeen is vastly different... It's has shimmer where Melba is a matte, and Peachykeen has coral tones. It's HOT, I could forsee using it very regularly.

I know! Peachykeen is on my list now!
greengrin.gif
There is so many blushes that I want! Desert rose , peachykeen , trace gold , ambering rose , and I could go on the whole day!
tong.gif

amyzon

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
Oh sorry I meant on your picture!
But I bought Juiced to combine it with Evening Aura and Nocturnelle or Fig. 1.
yes.gif

Ohhh!!! I meant you had already tried it that way! But it sounds like you had already thought of that! It never ceases me the combos y'all come up with -- truly inspiring
winkiss.gif
... I have done orange and purple - rule and violet pigment - where they blend it's this HOT fuschia - but I think I might try Juiced and Fig. 1 tomorrow! Thanks for the idea chica!

amyzon

Quote:
I know! Peachykeen is on my list now!
greengrin.gif
There is so many blushes that I want! Desert rose , peachykeen , trace gold , ambering rose , and I could go on the whole day!
tong.gif

*types a memo in her blackberry for a few blushes to buy and kisses a few another check's spending money goodbye* God you guys kill me... Oh well... That pro card is gonna be my salvation... Have you seen the 26 Blush palette available from Coastal Scents... I have GOT to get my hands on that! 22 bucks!