My First MAC Haul!

starlightx

So....I had my first (and small) MAC haul on Monday! I had a list of around $300 worth of items....but (luckily) I think I accidentally threw it away so the haul is not as gigantic as it could have been!
th_LMAO.gif

Anyway, my dad jacked my camera's memory card and I can't find it, but all my items are popular and permanent!

So, I got:

Sun Siren Look in a Box - Which comes with Bronze Bronzer, Shroom e/s, Amber Lights e/s (both are loves), ZoomLash sample mascara (EEEEEEEEW), Get Rich Quick dazzleglass (which I thought I would hate but I actually love), and the 181 kabuki brush.

Sushi Flower e/s - LOOOOOOOVE!!!! It's so pink and beautiful!!!!!

my 2nd Extra Amps DG - I am in love with this stuff! I was 3/4 of the way done after a week of having my first one! lol

With my purchase I got a MAC cravings card, which I had no idea existed and I just about had a heart attack!!! I am now 3/12 (1/4?) of the way to my free product!! *spasm*

That's all!! And if anyone lives in the Southern California area, go to the Irvine Spectrum! I went twice that day, (I didn't buy anything the first time, I just wanted to see if they had the Look Boxes in stock!) so I got to see two shifts of people and the MA's were the kindest I've ever met! Usually, the MA's at my local mall (@ the Shops at Mission Viejo) are really rude and hostile (give or take a few people lol) so I was expecting to be slapped or something at the Nordstrom in Irvine but they were super nice...they answered all my questions and offered to do my makeup for me with the stuff I was buying (never, ever had that happen before!) and it was really cool!

Thanks for reading my obnoxiously long post, I just wanted to share what I purchased!

BBJay

Nice haul. I so want a look in a box. Apparently a cravings card is where you buy 12 MAC products from Nordstrom and you get 1 free

starlightx

I just read the back of the card - I just realized it's only piloting in SoCal! (From the back of the card: Mission Viejo, South Coast Plaza, Brea, Los Cerritos, Montclair Plaza, MainPlace/Santa Ana, Galleria at Tyler in Riverside, and Irvine Spectrum.)

If you buy 12 products by the end of 2009, you can get a free product worth $15 or less!! The MA just asked me if I had one and I said no, and then I almost passed out!! Now I have an excuse to buy MAC!

KittehKat

Wow, really? On top of b2m? that's fantastic! Wish we had something like that here. Congratulations on the fun haul & enjoy playing with the goodies
smiles.gif

Latest posts