Specktra Bestie
My first MAC lipsticks were:

A Rose Romance (A Rose Romance)
All Mine (Monogram)
Bubblegum (Spring Colour Forecast)
Marque (Monogram)
Milan Mode (Euristocrats II)
Pink Burst (Spring Colour Forecast)

I wanted to try MAC, so I went to a CCO in 2010, and bought 6 lipsticks (plus 16 other MAC items).

Kristin Bacon

My first MAC lipsticks were:

A Rose Romance (A Rose Romance)
All Mine (Monogram)
Bubblegum (Spring Colour Forecast)
Marque (Monogram)
Milan Mode (Euristocrats II)
Pink Burst (Spring Colour Forecast)

I wanted to try MAC, so I went to a CCO in 2010, and bought 6 lipsticks (plus 16 other MAC items).
I love Pink Burst and Bubblegum!! Still have those

Kristin Bacon

I have said Velvet Teddy was my first, but my second was Lust, if any of u have been into mac long enough to remember this pale lavender frost lipstick. Then 3rd was Russian Red, fourth was one called Pure Girl from a long ago matte collection. it was so amazing, like a matte version of betty bright but more pink to it. ahhh wish i had it still.

DiondP

My first MAC lipsticks (all purchased in the same order) Were Viva Glam Rihanna, All Fired Up, Hang-Up and Viva Glam I. Though the first one I put on was Hang-Up still one of my favourites!

CatDetective

Haha, I just made my first MAC purchase today! (erm, yesterday, technically-- since I'm online in the middle of the night)

I was super pleased to find Oblivion in the nearest MAC store to me (I live kind of in the middle of nowhere, it was a bit of an excursion, but for the day before my birthday, we drove to the next city over where there's a MAC store, a Sephora, a Lush, and like two Ultas... a big deal since my town's got nothing), and it was a surprisingly easy experience-- the first time I even went INTO the store, it was so crowded I just had to leave... but I didn't have anything special in mind that time, and I knew I wanted to get my hands on one of the Rocky lippies if I could this time.

So I'm pretty thrilled to have finally gotten my first!

stacibanks

Mac NIcki Minaj pink Friday. Lol still haven't wore it out to this day. I'm Very shy, so I don't wear lipstick much

klohvur

Mines was Hug Me. Till this day i still repurchase and it still is my fave "natural color" lipstick.:)

Latest posts