My first mac palette

missisv

Hi :) I'm new here at spectra. Just join yesterday :) for months I have searched and bought eyeshadows for my first mac palette. The nearest mac store is 8-10 hours drive from my home, so I have to order online. I've watched serval YouTube videos, read threads here at spectra, blogs and swatches. Finally I have a completed 15 palette (waiting for the insert to arrive). I must say that I now now why people are raving about mac. The eyeshadows (matte also) are just amazing!!! I feel like I miss two (or more) shadows to really for fill my needs. I have wedge, brown down (not a refill pan), Swiss chocolate and mystery. I want a brown that is darker then wedge and lighter then brown down. I hope you can help me! Since I haven't gotten the insert, I still try to find a way to organize it. I must say that spectra has helped me a lot and I'm so glad that I joined :) so this is the eyeshadows I bought for my very first mac palette :) Left to right 1 Nylon, patina, mulch, satin taupe, club 2 Naked lunch, woodwinked, antiqued, copperplate, smut 3 brule, wedge, Swiss chocolate, mystery, carbon I organized it with the lightest from top left to bottom left.
0edfde5d_image.jpeg
Wish you all a great summer :)

gildedangel

Welcome to Specktra! This is a great 15 palette, you really hit some of the best colors that MAC's permanent range has to offer.

May I suggest pushing your eyeshadows together in the palette since you don't have an insert yet? While it makes the palette look a little empty, I organize my shadows this way so that they don't move around when I'm using them. :)